Vidor vs Silsbee

Stangfan#1

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/26/2022 at 11:00 PM

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Sounds like it’s going to be over 1:30 into the game, I wouldn’t worry about watching it.

I suppose Coach Matthews is probably breaking the bad news to the Pirates.  Sorry fellows but most of the Silsbee fans are saying you don’t have a chance.  Can’t hang with the Tigers.  Tigers going to donkey stomp the Pirates.  Yep, can see those heads hanging in the Pirates dressing room now.

Some of them are not Tiger fans. Thing is you got teams that run the slot-T then you got the master at running the spot-T in Matthews. Vidor boys have been dreaming of running it since flag football and have been running it since JR. High. So unless there’s been move-ins playing in the backfield Vidor going to be ready. This has always been a good physical game and should be again. I won’t predict a score but as long as we win by one, we won. TigerNation!!!

This game will be decided late in the 4th qtr , thanks to that darn slot T. When Vidor HC retires ( I hear probably year or two) an they go forth into the world of spread, then this will be an easy game for Tigers.

But dont be surprised if the weather don't win this one. That time of year for SETX.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Something tells me this isn't going to be as close as some might think.  This will be Silsbee's night.  Now, if it rains, then all bets are off!

If Vidor has a night of no turnovers then they have a chance to keep this competitive an get a win but if they start having turnovers as in plural then it could get away from them. Just hoping to stay healthy with no injuries. That goes for both teams.

Tigers need to put indoor practice facility on their xmas list for next project, cause I heard they have practiced more in the gym, than on the field. this week practice field is under water I'm told. During Two a days lightning was the problem almost every day. The high octane passing game might be a little out of sync early in the season , due to this I'd imagine.

5 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

Tigers need to put indoor practice facility on their xmas list for next project, cause I heard they have practiced more in the gym, than on the field. this week practice field is under water I'm told. During Two a days lightning was the problem almost every day. The high octane passing game might be a little out of sync early in the season , due to this I'd imagine.

Let's go practice in Evadale