Stefanik Congratulates Hageman

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Your twisted opinion isn’t fact. I always bring up your dense discernment of the vaccine because it was so obvious that it was being pushed with no science behind it an you just ate it up like a box of chocolates. Your disingenuous portrayal of vaccine was comical. Your ability to discern between fiction and non fiction by not seeing the nonsense in the vaccine and the Covid numbers speaks volumes.

As for you being able to put a flux capacitor in your car an go back in time to the 1860 ‘s an tell us the behavior & mindset of a conservative Republican

and a Liberal Democrat is ridiculous. Liberals names may have changed over the years but their behavior hasn’t. I don’t need for you to put a label on me. I know who I am. You ARE a 2022 naive fool. 

Here are some facts that may enlighten you from Thomas Sowell. Below is his Book Audio version of “Black Rednecks and White Liberals”. If your not too dense maybe you’ll learn something by listening to his book. I made it easy for you by posting the Audio Version.

you're hilarious, I'll give you that.  you suck up every slanted news piece, no matter how dubious the source, as long as it goes along with your tinfoil hat theories and misinformation campaign.  When others post similar things you jump in line for backslapping and blind agreeance.  You calling me a naive fool is like Kevin Hart making fun of someone for being short, or Gabriel Iglesias calling someone fat.  I can absolutely put a label on you, because you've made over 2K posts in the political forum showing exactly who you are.  There are plenty of folks on here that I disagree with that show at least a modicum of common sense, and respect for other people, but I've come to expect the opposite from you.  Why would I need a flux capacitor to go back in time, when about 95% percent of the modern day republican's platform aligns with the democratic platform of 1860.  That's called common sense.  I'm not surprised it's missed you.

14 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Dude you just called me dense. Hypocrisy 101

Can you give yourself a warning?

I said that you were being intentionally dense.  I'd say that's a far cry from calling someone a dumbass.  But if you're that thin-skinned i can certainly give myself a warning.  Of course I'd probably have to ban you for calling me a naive fool if we're really going that soft, right?  

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

This is some hardcore denial.  Did you mean to ask what party were all of the southern governors and politicians who had to be forced to end segregation?   Literally every state that was still requiring segregation when it was finally abolished was in the conservative south. 

And bringing up the KKK and the democrats is kinda the same as bragging about the republicans ending slavery.  when the democrats started the KKK their politics were conservative, and align with the right today.  You wanna take a guess as to the political affiliation of every KKK chapter that still exists?  You may not, if we're honest.   

If we’re honest, a bunch of kooks in the modern day KKK pales in comparison to the card carrying members that were also democrat politicians.

You are doing some serious fact twisting.

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I know you weren't the one that brought the flag up but if a flag is to be part of the argument, why no mention of the Antifa flag wavers that are actually destroying cities?

Many folks wave it in defiance of others that have deemed it racist, just like they brand all the statues are racist.

Personally, I wish folks would quit paying attention to the snowflakes, you have a right to be offended, it doesn't mean something has to be done about it.

My thinking is that if the republicans started Antifa 150 years ago back when party platforms were reversed, and the dems today tried to use Antifa being started by the reps as a criticism, most of you guys would be in an uproar.  

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If we’re honest, a bunch of kooks in the modern day KKK pales in comparison to the card carrying members that were also democrat politicians.

You are doing some serious fact twisting.

again, for the 1,000th time, those card-carrying democrats were conservatives.  period.  

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I said that you were being intentionally dense.  I'd say that's a far cry from calling someone a dumbass.  But if you're that thin-skinned i can certainly give myself a warning.  Of course I'd probably have to ban you for calling me a naive fool if we're really going that soft, right?  

Your the one threatening warnings not me. 

Talk about thin skinned. Lol

So you get a warning , an I get banned. 
Sounds like a liberal mindset to me. Lol

11 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Your the one threatening warnings not me. 

Talk about thin skinned. Lol

I really try to give some leeway on these types of matters.  You flat out insulted people about 6 times in less than two pages of this thread, some involving profanity.  It more than warranted a warning.  How many hundreds of your posts could have been nitpicked over your time on this site to find insults, some thinly veiled and some not?  You're asking for a warning for me saying you're intentionally dense.  That isn't an insult.  It's a statement saying I believe you're intentionally misunderstanding my point in an effort to not have to make a legitimate argument against it.  I could've typed it out as such, but I assume that you're capable of understanding it's meaning.  It's certainly less of an insult that calling me a naive fool, which again, I don't really consider that big of a deal.  I'm not threatening anything, merely pointing out that if "intentionally dense" is worthy of a warning, the "naive fool" most certainly is.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Again, I don’t agree with your interpretation of conservative.  As always, we can agree to disagree. 

i agree with the last part for sure.  and i respect the fact that we can always have these conversations and move on past them to something else when it comes up without it following us into unrelated issues.

All I know is the kkk was the strong arm of the democrats after the civil war. They were mainly about terrorizing and killing ex-slaves, and suppressing their vote (sound familiar). White sympathizers to the Republican Reconstruction efforts were also hanged. I sure don’t see any reversals on these points. In fact, the similarities are too obvious to be coincidental.

20 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

you're hilarious, I'll give you that.  you suck up every slanted news piece, no matter how dubious the source, as long as it goes along with your tinfoil hat theories and misinformation campaign.  When others post similar things you jump in line for backslapping and blind agreeance.  You calling me a naive fool is like Kevin Hart making fun of someone for being short, or Gabriel Iglesias calling someone fat.  I can absolutely put a label on you, because you've made over 2K posts in the political forum showing exactly who you are.  There are plenty of folks on here that I disagree with that show at least a modicum of common sense, and respect for other people, but I've come to expect the opposite from you.  Why would I need a flux capacitor to go back in time, when about 95% percent of the modern day republican's platform aligns with the democratic platform of 1860.  That's called common sense.  I'm not surprised it's missed you.

Forgive me if I don’t take your word for anything. What historian defined conservatism or conservatives back in 1860? Like I said the names of liberals have changed over the years but not their behavior. LF is probably right in the fact that your definition of conservatives is different but that’s not surprising to me. 

On 8/17/2022 at 11:29 AM, Unwoke said:

“Liz Cheney compared herself to Abraham Lincoln last night in her concession speech. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves from the Democrats, he didn’t become a slave to the Democrats.”

- Lauren Boebart - US House Candidate 

Dixiecrat

1. any of the Southern Democrats who seceded from the party in 1948 in opposition to its policy of extending civil rights.
    they are now Republicans.

On 8/17/2022 at 3:20 PM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Today's D's WERE NOT the party of the south.... the policies DO NOT align and you know that, you want to tout that republicans abolished slavery etc knowing good well the party switched SMH

Sadly, I don't think he knows. Maybe he slept through his 5th grade social studies class..

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Dixiecrat

1. any of the Southern Democrats who seceded from the party in 1948 in opposition to its policy of extending civil rights.
    they are now Republicans.

Sorry, the politicians that opposed segregation in the 60s were still democrats.

The democrat party was full of good old boys like Bull Conner, and you’re still here defending them.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Sorry, the politicians that opposed segregation in the 60s were still democrats.

The democrat party was full of good old boys like Bull Conner, and you’re still here defending them.

Those good Ole boys left the party due to Nixon's Southern Strategy. This is a historical fact 

15 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

9 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don’t forget Robert Byrd

Curious, where do yall think Fred trump would align these days? Acquiring minds would like to know