Stefanik Congratulates Hageman

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Today's D's WERE NOT the party of the south.... the policies DO NOT align and you know that, you want to tout that republicans abolished slavery etc knowing good well the party switched SMH

Answer the question.  You seemed to indicate that Democrats were not the party of the South. 🤣

Are you standing by that statement?

You should have never opened your mouth and removed all doubt...you should move on and let bullets debate this.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Answer the question.  You seemed to indicate that Democrats were not the party of the South. 🤣

Are you standing by that statement?

You should have never opened your mouth and removed all doubt...you should move on and let bullets debate this.

My first sentence literally says today's D's were not the party of the south! How much clearer do you need it? If you read it wrong that's on you

Now answer my question on which party believes in and Flys the confederate flag to this day..? This says all you need to know

12 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

My first sentence literally says today's D's were not the party of the south! How much clearer do you need it? If you read it wrong that's on you

Now answer my question on which party believes in and Flys the confederate flag to this day..? This says all you need to know

lol, I've read all I need to know.

By the way, the Republican party doesn't endorse the confederate flag, nice try, though.

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

By the way, the Republican party doesn't endorse the confederate flag, nice try, though.

Who said they endorse it? I said which party Flys it and supports it and you dodged it...

Also the democrats don't endorse white supremacy and hate groups, rallies etc.. you know the very fine ppl crowds.. we can both play that game if you'd like

9 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Who said they endorse it? I said which party Flys it and supports it and you dodged it...

Also the democrats don't endorse white supremacy and hate groups, rallies etc.. you know the very fine ppl crowds.. we can both play that game if you'd like

The Republican party does not fly the confederate flag.

You can't help yourself, can you?  Can't make a post without Trump taking over.

I'll play the game, which party flies the Antifa flag?

That sure ain't Republicans out there burning cities to the ground...that's your party.

I'm quite sure you don't want to play the game of listing quotes from folks calling for harassment and violence.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The Republican party does not fly the confederate flag.

You can't help yourself, can you?  Can't make a post without Trump taking over.

I'll play the game, which party flies the Antifa flag?

That sure ain't Republicans out there burning cities to the ground...that's your party.

I'm quite sure you don't want to play the game of listing quotes from folks calling for harassment and violence.

Republican party does not fly the confederate flag? So out of touch its almost sad LMAO 🤣

My guess is the folks flying antifa flags don't even vote! Come to think of it I've never personally seen a antifa flag in someone's yard in my life, internet yes, in person no

I've never defended the ppl burning their own cities to the ground, all those ppl should be held accountable and pay heavy... no need to defend when something is wrong.. try it sometimes 

We can play the harassment game and violence, let's start with "Trial by combat" and trying to overthrow the government and overturn an election, Jan 6th...  who's responsible for that? You can name whatever you want, if it's wrong I'm not bout to defend it, I'll call it like I see it... what ya got

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Republican party does not fly the confederate flag? So out of touch its almost sad LMAO 🤣

My guess is the folks flying antifa flags don't even vote! Come to think of it I've never personally seen a antifa flag in someone's yard in my life, internet yes, in person no

I've never defended the ppl burning their own cities to the ground, all those ppl should be held accountable and pay heavy... no need to defend when something is wrong.. try it sometimes 

We can play the harassment game and violence, let's start with "Trial by combat" and trying to overthrow the government and overturn an election, Jan 6th...  who's responsible for that? You can name whatever you want, if it's wrong I'm not bout to defend it, I'll call it like I see it... what ya got

lol

What does it matter if you’ve never seen an antifa flag , they exist and the folks that stand behind them are much more dangerous and destructive than anyone waving a confederate flag.  These folks are also the party of biden…deal with it.

…and 1,23, cue Trump comment.

4 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Who created the KKK?  That in itself says it all!!

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Always funny when I see conservatives talking about Republicans freeing slaves.  the republicans of the 1800s and early 1900s were the liberal, big government party, and the democrats were ultra-conservative, Bible-driven, big-business and small government party.  Make no mistake about it: every single one of you in here that voted for Trump would've been a democrat at the time that the Republicans ended slavery.  I'm not saying that as an accusation that a single one of you are racist, but simply basing it on all other political views.  

Nothing is funnier than you trying to put your spin on Conservatism and Republicans. It’s about as funny as your analysis of the vaccine working an bringing numbers down. Lol. You keep believing what you want but it’s ignorant and inaccurate.

Don’t forget what Joe Biden told the Black Radio Show Host “If you don’t vote for me then ain’t black!” Interpretation “You better stay on the plantation that we made for y’all.”

Joe Biden would have been a Democrat back then just as he is today. Your racist party hasn’t changed. 

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Great …. commentary from the peanut gallery.

17 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Nothing is funnier than you trying to put your spin on Conservatism and Republicans. It’s about as funny as your analysis of the vaccine working an bringing numbers down. Lol. You keep believing what you want but it’s ignorant and inaccurate.

Don’t forget what Joe Biden told the Black Radio Show Host “If you don’t vote for me then ain’t black!” Interpretation “You better stay on the plantation that we made for y’all.”

Joe Biden would have been a Democrat back then just as he is today. Your racist party hasn’t changed. 

You keep going back to the same thing.  If I went back to everything you've posted on here that I disagreed with or thought was wrong, I'd have to start a new forum.  It's always pretty obvious when you have no rebuttal once you start going back to a completely unrelated issue I haven't even mentioned in over a year and a half as the reason that I'm wrong.  That being said, you're being intentionally dense if you can't understand the clearly stated, and completely inarguable point that I'm making in this thread.  There's nothing to debate on that point.  And talk about me spinning things: Joe Biden would've been a democrat in the 1860's?  That's hilarious.  You ARE an 1860's democrat. All of your political beliefs line up with theirs.  It's inarguable.  Like I said in another response, for the most part, so am I.  We can look back a century and a half later and say that, yes, slavery was a terrible thing.  But that doesn't change the fact that the people with the same conservative beliefs and policies that Republicans have today were the ones who benefitted from slavery and fought to keep it from being abolished.  

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You keep going back to the same thing.  If I went back to everything you've posted on here that I disagreed or thought was wrong, I'd have to start a new forum.  That being said, you're either delusional or being intentionally dense if you can't understand the clearly stated, and completely inarguable point that I'm making in this thread.  You ARE an 1860's democrat.  There's nothing to debate on that point.  

They don't know that the Democrats and the GOP switched ideologies, starting with Roosevelt, and ending with Nixon. I learned this in 5th grade

17 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol

What does it matter if you’ve never seen an antifa flag , they exist and the folks that stand behind them are much more dangerous and destructive than anyone waving a confederate flag.  These folks are also the party of biden…deal with it.

…and 1,23, cue Trump comment.

How does their flag look? What color is ?

21 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

One of those semantics sort of situations where the republican party doesn't endorse it, but only republicans fly it.  

About to start handing out more warnings in this thread.  No personal attacks allowed.  I'm in the middle of two fairly heated debates on this thread where I strongly disagree with someone who strongly disagrees with me.  we've been able to find ways to be critical of each other's opinions (and even each other) without throwing insults or name calling.  Keep it civil, regardless of how you feel about each other.  

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

They don't know that the Democrats and the GOP switched ideologies, starting with Roosevelt, and ending with Nixon. I learned this in 5th grade

They know.  The funny thing is that they want credit for republicans abolishing slavery back when the parties were switched, and take complete offense at the thought that the party they would've actually been aligned with back then was the racist party that fought tooth and nail to keep slavery.  Nope, they want to place that squarely on the democrats.  It's kind of hilarious considering once the parties switched, the republicans were behind every racist policy enacted in this country for about 50 years.  Don't get me wrong, some of the reverse racism crap the left is pulling these days is insane, and I strongly disagree with it.  But the idea that republicans today who would've been hardcore democrats in the 1850s are virtue signaling about the greatness of the republican party due to their banishing slavery is completely misguided at best, and morally repugnant at worst.  Blame the democrats for slavery, switch platforms, and then spend the next 6 decades trying to do everything you can to fight de-segregation and equality, but then have the nerve to brag about banning slavery.  Realistically, considering that the republican party is now the party of wealth, big business, and minimal government intrusion, your average republican politician today would've been a slave-owning democrat if they'd been a wealthy politician in the 1850s. 

29 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

They know.  The funny thing is that they want credit for republicans abolishing slavery back when the parties were switched, and take complete offense at the thought that the party they would've actually been aligned with back then was the racist party that fought tooth and nail to keep slavery.  Nope, they want to place that squarely on the democrats.  It's kind of hilarious considering once the parties switched, the republicans were behind every racist policy enacted in this country for about 50 years.  Don't get me wrong, some of the reverse racism crap the left is pulling these days is insane, and I strongly disagree with it.  But the idea that republicans today who would've been hardcore democrats in the 1850s are virtue signaling about the greatness of the republican party due to their banishing slavery is completely misguided at best, and morally repugnant at worst.  Blame the democrats for slavery, switch platforms, and then spend the next 6 decades trying to do everything you can to fight de-segregation and equality, but then have the nerve to brag about banning slavery.  Realistically, considering that the republican party is now the party of wealth, big business, and minimal government intrusion, your average republican politician today would've been a slave-owning democrat if they'd been a wealthy politician in the 1850s. 

So what party were all the southern governors and politicians that blocked segregation?

Many of them backed by the KKK, sorry, the Democratic party up into the 60s and 70s is the same party that pushed back against slavery pre-1860.

They are still fans of slavery, it's just better disguised as welfare and public housing.

45 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

One of those semantics sort of situations where the republican party doesn't endorse it, but only republicans fly it.  

I know you weren't the one that brought the flag up but if a flag is to be part of the argument, why no mention of the Antifa flag wavers that are actually destroying cities?

Many folks wave it in defiance of others that have deemed it racist, just like they brand all the statues are racist.

Personally, I wish folks would quit paying attention to the snowflakes, you have a right to be offended, it doesn't mean something has to be done about it.

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You keep going back to the same thing.  If I went back to everything you've posted on here that I disagreed with or thought was wrong, I'd have to start a new forum.  It's always pretty obvious when you have no rebuttal once you start going back to a completely unrelated issue I haven't even mentioned in over a year and a half as the reason that I'm wrong.  That being said, you're either delusional or being intentionally dense if you can't understand the clearly stated, and completely inarguable point that I'm making in this thread.  You ARE an 1860's democrat.  There's nothing to debate on that point.  

Your twisted opinion isn’t fact. I always bring up your dense discernment of the vaccine because it was so obvious that it was being pushed with no science behind it an you just ate it up like a box of chocolates. Your disingenuous portrayal of vaccine was comical. Your ability to discern between fiction and non fiction by not seeing the nonsense in the vaccine and the Covid numbers speaks volumes.

As for you being able to put a flux capacitor in your car an go back in time to the 1860 ‘s an tell us the behavior & mindset of a conservative Republican

52 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

About to start handing out more warnings in this thread.  No personal attacks allowed.  I'm in the middle of two fairly heated debates on this thread where I strongly disagree with someone who strongly disagrees with me.  we've been able to find ways to be critical of each other's opinions (and even each other) without throwing insults or name calling.  Keep it civil, regardless of how you feel about each other.  

and a Liberal Democrat is ridiculous. Liberals names may have changed over the years but their behavior hasn’t. I don’t need for you to put a label on me. I know who I am. You ARE a 2022 naive fool. 

Here are some facts that may enlighten you from Thomas Sowell. Below is his Book Audio version of “Black Rednecks and White Liberals”. If your not too dense maybe you’ll learn something by listening to his book. I made it easy for you by posting the Audio Version.

57 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Dude you just called me dense. Hypocrisy 101

Can you give yourself a warning?

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So what party were all the southern governors and politicians that blocked segregation?

Many of them backed by the KKK, sorry, the Democratic party up into the 60s and 70s is the same party that pushed back against slavery pre-1860.

They are still fans of slavery, it's just better disguised as welfare and public housing.

This is some hardcore denial.  Did you mean to ask what party were all of the southern governors and politicians who had to be forced to end segregation?   Literally every state that was still requiring segregation when it was finally abolished was in the conservative south. 

And bringing up the KKK and the democrats is kinda the same as bragging about the republicans ending slavery.  when the democrats started the KKK their politics were conservative, and align with the right today.  You wanna take a guess as to the political affiliation of every KKK chapter that still exists?  You may not, if we're honest.