Kogt

Stangfan#1

1 hour ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Kogt will be broadcast wos this year but it's going to be on kogt.com it's going to be a different person but unless we still going to hear it they will be calling play by play the wos vs lcm game

So you are saying kogt will be doing all WO-S games but Gary Stelly want be calling them?

Still waiting for something official on this. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like all previous years of broadcasting. They choose a game of the week. Also I've only heard about the LCM game, not Nederland. So we can't say for certain, all games will be on KOGT. I'll ask some of the admin next week. Thought about it last night but was focused more on the action on the field.

Does Nederland already have a radio broadcast? Or possibly a live stream on Facebook, YouTube, or Texan live?

27 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Still waiting for something official on this. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like all previous years of broadcasting. They choose a game of the week. Also I've only heard about the LCM game, not Nederland. So we can't say for certain, all games will be on KOGT. I'll ask some of the admin next week. Thought about it last night but was focused more on the action on the field.

Does Nederland already have a radio broadcast? Or possibly a live stream on Facebook, YouTube, or Texan live?

Nederland has had a dedicated radio station probably since the entry 19060s. For many years at least, it has been on KLVI. 

8 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Nederland has had a dedicated radio station probably since the entry 19060s. For many years at least, it has been on KLVI. 

I thought so. That could be another complicating issue right now. With our new press box still under construction, they're using a small temporary one on the visitor side. It doesn't look like enough room for multiple broadcast. So if Nederland has a dedicated team there, that would be sufficient.