Woman Sues Wal-Mart After Fire Starts in Van Next to Her Car, Kills 6-year-old She Left in Car

bullets13

My first thoughts are those of the pain, suffering, agony and fear those two children suffered. It's almost incomprehensible. Having kids myself, and now, grandchildren, I hate to imagine what that terror must have been like for those two innocent girls.

My second thoughts are not of the negligence of the man who started the fire, however. Although it was stupid and irresponsible, it was an accident. If I were him, I don't know that I would ever be the same after causing that tragedy. Instead, my second thoughts are of the negligent mother. I am sure that her world will never be the same, and her loss is real. But I detest the fact that she has turned HER negligence along with the negligence of the camper into an opportunity to get paid. If I were her, the only payment I would be seeking is forgiveness and grace from God and that maybe He could give her some sort of peace and her surviving daughter any comfort possible.

She will face her judgement one day...