O’Rourke at Meeting Calls Heckler a MF

Hagar

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The laughter was an act. So was his reaction. Scripted with the intention of stirring up emotions from his supporters. The eruption of cheers will eventually turn to tears. He campaigns with open Texas border and shut down oil industry. The gun issue will help, but not enough to overcome the others.

Excellent!

On 8/11/2022 at 12:35 PM, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is an example of Democrats morality.  In a room full of men & women he calls a heckler a MF.  No class whatsoever.  Pay attention folks, it’s in their language, their acceptance of infanticide, their whole agenda.  It’s evil.

But hey mean tweets aren’t allowed

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t remember y’all being so upset when trump was dropping eff bombs all over the place as President. 

Y’all are so far up his butt that it’s not even funny anymore… it’s just sad. 

Did he ever call someone an MF’er?  There is no cure for your TDS!  I guess that same TDS is what led you to cast a ballot for him, twice.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t remember y’all being so upset when trump was dropping eff bombs all over the place as President. 

Y’all are so far up his butt that it’s not even funny anymore… it’s just sad. 

So now you are taking up for Beto? You really are a communist. Are you up very far or are you just now entering?

Edited by baddog

On 8/11/2022 at 12:35 PM, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is an example of Democrats morality.  In a room full of men & women he calls a heckler a MF.  No class whatsoever.  Pay attention folks, it’s in their language, their acceptance of infanticide, their whole agenda.  It’s evil.

No class whatsoever? What about when Trump was doing it?

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No class whatsoever? What about when Trump was doing it?

You’ll have to show me where, at one of his gatherings, he called someone there a MF.  I don’t remember it.  The floor is yours.   

Pardon me. You posted it above.  I’ll have to watch it. Deal is, I know Trump has no class.  Dems & Liberals rant about it.  But lo & behold, Dems are just as bad.  Sad commentary for us all. 

Honestly couldn’t care less about this.  Beto’s a clown, and the thought of him winning terrifies me, but the trump diehards on here trying to make an issue out of this is laughable.  The hypocrisy of both sides knows no bounds.  The same dems complaining about Trump’s lack of class cheered for this from Beto, and the same republicans who excused and even rallied behind Trump’s foul mouth and lack of filter are now feigning righteous indignation because Beto said a bad word.   If it’s an issue for one, it’s an issue for another.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But y’all are all crying ‘cause Beto said a dirty word!!!! Actually made a thread about it and everybody chimed in.  You can’t make this up!

THAT is deranged, lol. 

Nobody is crying about a dirty word.  Those only matter to snowflake Dems as yourself.  Beto directly called someone an MF’er, that is the issue.

50 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Where's this person? No interviews, no outrage? No way Beto calls someone that round here. Wait, was he in Texas? Or was he campaigning in blue states again?

The person heckling Beto is surely a Republican.  Republicans have a tendency not to let words bother them and blow it out of proportion, unlike the Dims and those pesky mean tweets.  Those same tweets that CardinalBacker is always referring to.  They seem to bother him.