Lcm vs wos Thursday sept 1 at bridge city !! 7pm

lcm93

• lcm93 changed the title to Lcm vs wos Thursday sept 1 at bridge city !! 7pm
1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Aww man I might be able to drive that far. And work Friday morning. Lol just sarcasm.

But seriously, at least we get BC at home later.

That's crazy.they could've just played at W.O. like homefield advantage would have mattered.

44 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

It'll be ready. Soil looks good and the rain is only helping to compact the surface.

I've heard conflicting stories through the grapevine. A LCM football coach has said it probably won't be ready for homecoming, while a high school administrator has said it probably will be ready for homecoming. So who knows

1 hour ago, BEARCPA said:

I've heard conflicting stories through the grapevine. A LCM football coach has said it probably won't be ready for homecoming, while a high school administrator has said it probably will be ready for homecoming. So who knows

Right now, there is no reason it won't be ready for homecoming.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Maybe it's to be safe and if the stadium is ready it'll get moved back to Bear Stadium?? 

If the weather stays like this I don't see a game being played at lcm this year ! We need a high pressure for a month or two or three 🤔 lol to get it finished! I know one this it will be completed way before soccer season !! Then they got to start on the 6 new tennis court 🙄 they can take there time on that cause tennis season has already started!! They will be ready by next tennis 🎾  season!!