President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This all I’ve been saying about y’all. 

This is the hidden content, please

Adam Kinzinger?  Seriously!?  Kinzinger, in an interview with MSLSD -- that's all you need to know!  Come on, CB, you are going to have to get better running buddies.  You know, BigGirl, 45thand46thsucks, MSLSD and now Kinzinger!  

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Confess and believe in your heart  that  Christ is Lord. Romans 10:9

Mark 16:16. Keyword AND which means in conjunction with   That’s simple english

Matthew 28: 18-20 Jesus commanded

Romans 6:4

Matthew 3:13-17 Jesus was baptized

so are you telling me that Jesus is contradicting himself? 

so are you rejecting some passages and accepting of others?  If you go back and read my post…..I said read the whole New Testament.

many people take that passage and others and try to use it to say one doesn’t have to be baptized because they don’t want to be honest with themselves or loved ones when a situation references a loved one that has passed on from this life who were not baptized.  We all want  our loved ones to be in heaven, but I can’t change the meaning of the scripture so that it fits my want or feeling.  That’s called false religion Matthew 7:15-23

rev 21:18-19

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Mark 16:16. Keyword AND which means in conjunction with   That’s simple english

Matthew 28: 18-20 Jesus commanded

Romans 6:4

Matthew 3:13-17 Jesus was baptized

so are you telling me that Jesus is contradicting himself? 

so are you rejecting some passages and accepting of others?  If you go back and read my post…..I said read the whole New Testament.

many people take that passage and others and try to use it to say one doesn’t have to be baptized because they don’t want to be honest with themselves or loved ones when a situation references a loved one that has passed on from this life who were not baptized.  We all want  our loved ones to be in heaven, but I can’t change the meaning of the scripture so that it fits my want or feeling.  That’s called false religion Matthew 7:15-23

rev 21:18-19

The theif on the cross was not baptized, yet he went to heaven. God is not a respector of person

Everyone has the same entry standards

Lol

19 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So was it tongue-in-cheek when he said that the election was stolen, too? 

It’s not satire, it’s a slight exaggeration, maybe. Shooting somebody? Of course it’s an analogy. But he can definitely act hateful, lose an election that was practically un-losable, try to overthrow the government, steal an election, mishandle top secret docs, act like a petulant child, pay for 8 abortions, get impeached twice, lose both houses of Congress, destroy the economy, mishandle the pandemic/vaccination response, set trillions of dollars in wasteful PPP spending, explode the national debt, fail to get the keystone pipeline built, forget about repeal and replacing Obamacare, never prosecute Hillary, and generally embarrass the office of the presidency and the red-hatted fools will still wipe a tear from their eye and proclaim “he’s the best President we’ve ever had.”

The truth is this. Rudy literally lost his license to practice law based on the things he said and did after the election. Why isn’t he, a former prosecutor, US Attorney, and “America’s Mayor” trying to get his license reinstated? Because at this point he’s just hoping to die a free man, that’s why.  Just like that clown Donald Trump. 

Y’all are dumber than those people who still refer to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as “Reverend.” 

All you can do for a reply is lie! lie! lie! The Liberal media has made you a bumbling fool. Own it. You deserve it. 

19 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did you see where Trump can’t find anybody to represent him vs the government? No self-respecting attorney will put their name/reputation on the line for Trump anymore. 

Best keep a firm hand on the soap, DT. 

Did you see what the FBI/DOJ did to many of Trump associates (with the media's blessing)? Did you forget to mention that? Of course you are too blind to see it. Again, the Liberal media has made you a laughing stock of the board. Own it big boy!

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

The theif on the cross was not baptized, yet he went to heaven. God is not a respector of person

Everyone has the same entry standards

Lol

I figured this was coming.

Thief on the cross 

Jesus did as he saw fit….he walked a perfectly righteous life. He performed miracles and signs while on earth. He healed, forgave, and saved men while he walked.

in Galatians

law of Christ didn’t go into effect until after his death. While Jesus lived Jews were still under Mosaic law and gentiles were under patriarchal

both reconciled together into one body Eph.2:14-16 

I ll ask again

So are  you telling me that Jesus is contradicting himself? 

so are you rejecting some passages and accepting of others?

Why are you looking for the exception? 
yes the standard is the same, but many fail to meet that standard because they re caught up in falsehoods or half truths and that is due to  the lack of knowledge and/or taught wrong….all one has to do is study more. Believe me I was there at one time.  

49 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I figured this was coming.

Thief on the cross 

Jesus did as he saw fit….he walked a perfectly righteous life. He performed miracles and signs while on earth. He healed, forgave, and saved men while he walked.

in Galatians

law of Christ didn’t go into effect until after his death. While Jesus lived Jews were still under Mosaic law and gentiles were under patriarchal

both reconciled together into one body Eph.2:14-16 

I ll ask again

So are  you telling me that Jesus is contradicting himself? 

so are you rejecting some passages and accepting of others?

Why are you looking for the exception? 
yes the standard is the same, but many fail to meet that standard because they re caught up in falsehoods or half truths and that is due to  the lack of knowledge and/or taught wrong….all one has to do is study more. Believe me I was there at one time.  

One does not have to be baptized. The thief on the cross was not. if what you are saying  is true about him being under the Mosaic law, the thief would've had to kill an animal to receive remission of his sins. I don't recall him leaving the cross to find a suitable animal. What about deathbed conversions? Are those people going to hell because they aren't baptized?

On 8/17/2022 at 12:04 AM, Big girl said:

I read that he is having problems finding a lawyer 

Donald J. Trump ©
@realDonaldTrump

So, let me get this straight! In the Great
State of Georgia, if you want to
challenge or protest Election results in
any way, shape, or form (despite the
fact that in Atlanta, murders and crime
are the highest in the Nation, with many
people dying each month - at numbers
never seen before), they will charge you
and put you in jail. But if you kill people,
you will quickly be set free to murder
again. Isn't there something "slightly"
wrong with this scenario? A PERFECT
PHONE CALL!

The WAPO story that' "Trump is
scrambling to add seasoned lawyers" to
the Mar-a-Lago Raid case is, as usual,
FAKE NEWS. I already have excellent
and experienced lawyers - am very
happy with them. This is highly political
prosecutorial misconduct, I have not
been charged with anything and, most
importantly, I did nothing wrong. Thank
you!

From the article:

The Department of Justice filed a motion on Monday opposing the release of the affidavit that was used to justify the search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

"If disclosed, the affidavit would serve as a roadmap to the government’s ongoing investigation, providing specific details about its direction and likely course, in a manner that is highly likely to compromise future investigative steps," the 13-page filing says.

🙄

34 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

The Department of Justice filed a motion on Monday opposing the release of the affidavit that was used to justify the search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

"If disclosed, the affidavit would serve as a roadmap to the government’s ongoing investigation, providing specific details about its direction and likely course, in a manner that is highly likely to compromise future investigative steps," the 13-page filing says.

🙄

Interpretation: We’ve got a political witch-hunt going on to damage a presumptive Presidential Nominee on top of having a very weak hearsay affidavit that shows there was not enough probable cause to raid Trumps home. DO NOT QUESTION US ARE WE WILL COME AFTER YOU TOO. 

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Interpretation: We’ve got a political witch-hunt going on to damage a presumptive Presidential Nominee on top of having a very weak hearsay affidavit that shows there was not enough probable cause to raid Trumps home. DO NOT QUESTION US ARE WE WILL COME AFTER YOU TOO. 

Pretty much, add to that doubling the staff of the IRS, arming some,  and earmarking 45 billion for enforcement.

The federal government is definitely making a statement, sadly many aren't listening or paying attention...and many are focused on "gotta get Trump". 

18 hours ago, Reagan said:

Adam Kinzinger?  Seriously!?  Kinzinger, in an interview with MSLSD -- that's all you need to know!  Come on, CB, you are going to have to get better running buddies.  You know, BigGirl, 45thand46thsucks, MSLSD and now Kinzinger!  

Did he even read the letter from his own freaking family? That tells me all I need to know. 

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

🙄

They don't want the public to see that the affidavit does not line up with the warrant.  Which is ILLEGAL!!!!  

On 8/17/2022 at 10:46 PM, Big girl said:

One does not have to be baptized. The thief on the cross was not. if what you are saying  is true about him being under the Mosaic law, the thief would've had to kill an animal to receive remission of his sins. I don't recall him leaving the cross to find a suitable animal. What about deathbed conversions? Are those people going to hell because they aren't baptized?

Please consider this interaction is not (for me) liberal vs conservative 

it’s much bigger than that

Did you not read what I wrote about  1. Jesus’s abilities that were shown while walking the Earth. That was written down in the HOLY (Devine,pure)Scripture.  Do you believe in ALL of the Holy Word or not. Your still looking for the exception. 

2. Jesus came as the light to live on the earth as an example and to die that perfect sacrifice for all those that diligently  seek him and live according to his word and for those that have yet reached an age(cognitively) of understanding/accountability. 

3. When it comes to the commandment, one of the better explanations of it…not my words.

-old man on his death bed believed in Jesus and had Faith but died before being baptized society says “how can God condemn old man, he didn’t get a chance”  

flip it - old man was being told the story of Jesus, but died while being told, so now old man didn’t get the chance to believe either so should God allow him into heaven cause he didn’t get a chance just as he didn’t get a chance to be baptized?

in both cases he dies before an opportunity

you must chew and swallow to live. If you chew but don’t swallow you die and if you do neither you die

4 the thief was a Jew so just like Christians that may receive Grace so did Jews.  We do not know    Much about the thief. Therefore we can’t assume anything as well as we can’t base our eternal life on a thief argument when the perfect example was next cross over.

also Elijah 2 kings 2:11 and Enoch Gen 5:24 were raised to Heaven…do we know if they sacrificed an animal right before they ascended. Again Gods abilities….

numbers 21:4-9

look upon the serpent to live commanded by God

shows God is a just God and shows no pity/remorse for those that do not obey his commandments.

john 3:5 Jesus said “man must be born of water and spirit”

acts 2:38 peter confirms it

Before looking for an exception answer these questions for yourself.

is God/Jesus contradicting himself? 

Yes or no

are you rejecting some passages and accepting of others?

yes or no

Satan believes in God as well…..where s that grace?

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Please consider this interaction is not (for me) liberal vs conservative 

it’s much bigger than that

Did you not read what I wrote about  1. Jesus’s abilities that were shown while walking the Earth. That was written down in the HOLY (Devine,pure)Scripture.  Do you believe in ALL of the Holy Word or not. Your still looking for the exception. 

2. Jesus came as the light to live on the earth as an example and to die that perfect sacrifice for all those that diligently  seek him and live according to his word and for those that have yet reached an age(cognitively) of understanding/accountability. 

3. When it comes to the commandment, one of the better explanations of it…not my words.

-old man on his death bed believed in Jesus and had Faith but died before being baptized society says “how can God condemn old man, he didn’t get a chance”  

flip it - old man was being told the story of Jesus, but died while being told, so now old man didn’t get the chance to believe either so should God allow him into heaven cause he didn’t get a chance just as he didn’t get a chance to be baptized?

in both cases he dies before an opportunity

you must chew and swallow to live. If you chew but don’t swallow you die and if you do neither you die

4 the thief was a Jew so just like Christians that may receive Grace so did Jews.  We do not know    Much about the thief. Therefore we can’t assume anything as well as we can’t base our eternal life on a thief argument when the perfect example was next cross over.

also Elijah 2 kings 2:11 and Enoch Gen 5:24 were raised to Heaven…do we know if they sacrificed an animal right before they ascended. Again Gods abilities….

numbers 21:4-9

look upon the serpent to live commanded by God

shows God is a just God and shows no pity/remorse for those that do not obey his commandments.

john 3:5 Jesus said “man must be born of water and spirit”

acts 2:38 peter confirms it

Before looking for an exception answer these questions for yourself.

is God/Jesus contradicting himself? 

Yes or no

are you rejecting some passages and accepting of others?

yes or no

Satan believes in God as well…..where s that grace?

There is not a scripture in the Bible that says that a person has to be baptized in order to go to heaven. You said that the thief was given grace. You also said he lived under the Mosaic law. Which one is it , works or grace? Salvation was not offered to Satan.. in the book of Roman's, it states that salvation was offered to the Jew first, then to the Gentiles 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

There is not a scripture in the Bible that says that a person has to be baptized in order to go to heaven. You said that the thief was given grace. You also said he lived under the Mosaic law. Which one is it , works or grace? Salvation was not offered to Satan.. in the book of Roman's, it states that salvation was offered to the Jew first, then to the Gentiles 

My God, he asked forgiveness from Jesus Christ Our Lord in person. I think that should override just about anything, don’t you? In fact, it did override his not being baptized. Try and keep up, will you?

On 8/18/2022 at 7:16 AM, Unwoke said:

Donald J. Trump ©
@realDonaldTrump

So, let me get this straight! In the Great
State of Georgia, if you want to
challenge or protest Election results in
any way, shape, or form (despite the
fact that in Atlanta, murders and crime
are the highest in the Nation, with many
people dying each month - at numbers
never seen before), they will charge you
and put you in jail. But if you kill people,
you will quickly be set free to murder
again. Isn't there something "slightly"
wrong with this scenario? A PERFECT
PHONE CALL!

The WAPO story that' "Trump is
scrambling to add seasoned lawyers" to
the Mar-a-Lago Raid case is, as usual,
FAKE NEWS. I already have excellent
and experienced lawyers - am very
happy with them. This is highly political
prosecutorial misconduct, I have not
been charged with anything and, most
importantly, I did nothing wrong. Thank
you!

You miss one very salient point. Trump is a liar. It has been on open display since he first appeared on the “stage” some 40 years ago. When he has to say he did nothing wrong, that means he did.