President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

25 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think Trump said it best. 

He’s right. If he said it’s gonna snow in southeast texas tomorrow, y’all would be chopping firewood and buying snow tires. 

And then y’all would be blaming democrats, the DOJ, and the media when it hits 96 degrees tomorrow. 

Like I said We’re not Pro Trump , We’re Anti-Stupid. Carry on.

You do know that was satire? Only you would believe he meant that literally. Good Grief!   

It's almost a Trump elixir that he's given these people- a truth serum. What is this ability of Trump to make people go stark raving mad and embarrass themselves?

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He’s right. If he said it’s gonna snow in southeast texas tomorrow, y’all would be chopping firewood and buying snow tires. 

And then y’all would be blaming democrats, the DOJ, and the media when it hits 96 degrees tomorrow. 

Wow. Just wow. You posted this video months ago, and got torched for it...by practically everyone on the board. Did you not learn your lesson? Here you are posting it again. It proves you have zero comprehension of anything that has to do with Trump. If Trump said it was going to snow in Southeast Texas tomorrow, you can sure well bet that it was tongue-in-cheek, mocking the biased media and their sheeple (like you). The media would easily convince you sheeple that he was serious. And you would fall for it just like you fell for your above post. How can you not see this? I still laugh at your TDS, but feel a little sorry for you because it's pretty much clinical now. I keep hoping you will come out and say you were just joking the whole time...but that would reveal you to be really, really "deranged".

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

When is he going to jail?

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

Wow. Just wow. You posted this video months ago, and got torched for it...by practically everyone on the board. Did you not learn your lesson? Here you are posting it again. It proves you have zero comprehension of anything that has to do with Trump. If Trump said it was going to snow in Southeast Texas tomorrow, you can sure well bet that it was tongue-in-cheek, mocking the biased media and their sheeple (like you). The media would easily convince you sheeple that he was serious. And you would fall for it just like you fell for your above post. How can you not see this? I still laugh at your TDS, but feel a little sorry for you because it's pretty much clinical now. I keep hoping you will come out and say you were just joking the whole time...but that would reveal you to be really, really "deranged".

So was it tongue-in-cheek when he said that the election was stolen, too? 

It’s not satire, it’s a slight exaggeration, maybe. Shooting somebody? Of course it’s an analogy. But he can definitely act hateful, lose an election that was practically un-losable, try to overthrow the government, steal an election, mishandle top secret docs, act like a petulant child, pay for 8 abortions, get impeached twice, lose both houses of Congress, destroy the economy, mishandle the pandemic/vaccination response, set trillions of dollars in wasteful PPP spending, explode the national debt, fail to get the keystone pipeline built, forget about repeal and replacing Obamacare, never prosecute Hillary, and generally embarrass the office of the presidency and the red-hatted fools will still wipe a tear from their eye and proclaim “he’s the best President we’ve ever had.”

The truth is this. Rudy literally lost his license to practice law based on the things he said and did after the election. Why isn’t he, a former prosecutor, US Attorney, and “America’s Mayor” trying to get his license reinstated? Because at this point he’s just hoping to die a free man, that’s why.  Just like that clown Donald Trump. 

Y’all are dumber than those people who still refer to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as “Reverend.” 

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

Did you see where Trump can’t find anybody to represent him vs the government? No self-respecting attorney will put their name/reputation on the line for Trump anymore. 

Best keep a firm hand on the soap, DT. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did you see where Trump can’t find anybody to represent him vs the government? No self-respecting attorney will put their name/reputation on the line for Trump anymore. 

Best keep a firm hand on the soap, DT. 

He had a lawyer dealing with the Gestapo at Trump's home.  He has lawyers!   BTW -- where are you getting this info?  From the Commie News Network or MSLSD?  LOL!

10 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Like I said We’re not Pro Trump , We’re Anti-Stupid. Carry on.

You do know that was satire? Only you would believe he meant that literally. Good Grief!   

It's almost a Trump elixir that he's given these people- a truth serum. What is this ability of Trump to make people go stark raving mad and embarrass themselves?

He was probably one of the ones that drank bleach to fight COVID.  Some people🙄

On 8/15/2022 at 7:05 PM, UT alum said:

Yes, and I know who fulfilled the Law and instituted the Gospel of Grace as foretold by the Prophets.

Gospel of Grace……it’s a lot more than just GRACE

are you using that so that you and many others feel like your covered as far as eternal life? I’m not the judge here but I would be careful if your banking on grace alone to cover you or anyone else, (myself included) if people keep making poor choices, fighting for sins to have rights, and live a life that is against the will of God then well your mistaken on what grace is according to GOD.
Grace does not give anyone the excuse to live worldly and then expect God to be merciful. 

narrow is the gate and that goes for Christians as well.

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So was it tongue-in-cheek when he said that the election was stolen, too? 

It’s not satire, it’s a slight exaggeration, maybe. Shooting somebody? Of course it’s an analogy. But he can definitely act hateful, lose an election that was practically un-losable, try to overthrow the government, steal an election, mishandle top secret docs, act like a petulant child, pay for 8 abortions, get impeached twice, lose both houses of Congress, destroy the economy, mishandle the pandemic/vaccination response, set trillions of dollars in wasteful PPP spending, explode the national debt, fail to get the keystone pipeline built, forget about repeal and replacing Obamacare, never prosecute Hillary, and generally embarrass the office of the presidency and the red-hatted fools will still wipe a tear from their eye and proclaim “he’s the best President we’ve ever had.”

The truth is this. Rudy literally lost his license to practice law based on the things he said and did after the election. Why isn’t he, a former prosecutor, US Attorney, and “America’s Mayor” trying to get his license reinstated? Because at this point he’s just hoping to die a free man, that’s why.  Just like that clown Donald Trump. 

Y’all are dumber than those people who still refer to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as “Reverend.” 

8 abortions? Say it ain't so SMH

28 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

8 abortions? Say it ain't so SMH

Stay on the "high road" with your democrat party...they're only responsible for 60 million abortions.

You guys kill me, 87,000 agents are being added to the IRS and you're are still obsessing over a guy that isn't running, he's simply pushing buttons...very effectively I might add. 

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Stay on the "high road" with your democrat party...they're only responsible for 60 million abortions.

You guys kill me, 87,000 agents are being added to the IRS and you're are still obsessing over a guy that isn't running, he's simply pushing buttons...very effectively I might add. 

I'm to believe that 1 abortion is bad if it's just selfishness or because.. now 8 from an individual gets a pass cause the other side kills millions 

SMH, I'd take you serious if you were consistent 

27 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I'm to believe that 1 abortion is bad if it's just selfishness or because.. now 8 from an individual gets a pass cause the other side kills millions 

SMH, I'd take you serious if you were consistent 

Somehow you think I'm giving this a pass, I am not, although I have no idea how true it is.

Would I pick a candidate that was suspected of this over a party that has put the stamp of approval on million upon millions of abortions and work very hard to make sure it continues?

No way.

You keep fretting over a candidate that isn't even running and ignore the train wreck that is now in office,  it's your ilk that can't be taken serious.

26 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Somehow you think I'm giving this a pass, I am not, although I have no idea how true it is.

Would I pick a candidate that was suspected of this over a party that has put the stamp of approval on million upon millions of abortions and work very hard to make sure it continues?

No way.

You keep fretting over a candidate that isn't even running and ignore the train wreck that is now in office,  it's your ilk that can't be taken serious.

In other words your a low info voter? Got it

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

He had a lawyer dealing with the Gestapo at Trump's home.  He has lawyers!   BTW -- where are you getting this info?  From the Commie News Network or MSLSD?  LOL!

Drudge. Front page. 

But they’re a commie, too, since they don’t spend all of their time being Trump’s mouth piece. 

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Gospel of Grace……it’s a lot more than just GRACE

are you using that so that you and many others feel like your covered as far as eternal life? I’m not the judge here but I would be careful if your banking on grace alone to cover you or anyone else, (myself included) if people keep making poor choices, fighting for sins to have rights, and live a life that is against the will of God then well your mistaken on what grace is according to GOD.
Grace does not give anyone the excuse to live worldly and then expect God to be merciful. 

narrow is the gate and that goes for Christians as well.

In the book of Ephesians, the apostle Paul states that salvation is not of WORKS. Lest anyone should bost, it is a GIFT from GOD. In Roman's it says where sin abounds (increases), grace ( undeserved favor,) much more abounds ( increases). You cannot " out sin" grace  but we still should try to live a godly life.

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

In the book of Ephesians, the apostle Paul states that salvation is not of WORKS. Lest anyone should bost, it is a GIFT from GOD. In Roman's it says where sin abounds (increases), grace ( undeserved favor,) much more abounds ( increases). You cannot " out sin" grace  but we still should try to live a godly life.

We ve gotten off topic and probably my fault.

There is a requirement for that gift of salvation. Believe AND be baptized unless your a child(thank goodness).  
God doesn’t contradict himself. He is merciful and just. 
everyone will not get in

Look up lukewarm Christian.

good book to read “Muscle and a Shovel”. It will make you mad and upset (it did for me) because it makes you think about your own knowledge and makes you question what you were taught as a child and or adult 

Just now, 5GallonBucket said:

We ve gotten off topic and probably my fault.

There is a requirement for that gift of salvation. Believe AND be baptized unless your a child(thank goodness).  
God doesn’t contradict himself. He is merciful and just. 
everyone will not get in

Look up lukewarm Christian.

good book to read “Muscle and a Shovel”. It will make you mad and upset (it did for me) because it makes you think about your own knowledge and makes you question what you were taught as a child and or adult 

Confess and believe in your heart  that  Christ is Lord. Romans 10:9