President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

On 8/9/2022 at 9:15 AM, Reagan said:

Trump has a place in Las Vegas.  He could switch his residency to there.  Not a problem.  But -- with that being said, with things so bad and the children in charge, Trump may not need Florida.  

Sorry, came in late because I knew what a dumpster fire this thread would be, butTrump has virtually no shot without florida.

I recently heard that there is speculation that the Affidavit that was presented to the Magistrate DOES NOT line up with the warrant.  If this is the case, then the Justice Dept would be in violation of the 4th Amendment.  And since the AG admitted on TV that he signed off on the warrant then he would be in a hell of a mess.  Things that probably were not in the affidavit:  The FBI seized boxes containing records covered by attorney-client privilege and potentially executive privilege during its raid of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.  The Justice Department opposed Trump lawyers’ request for the appointment of an independent, special master to review the records.  Gotta wonder why?!  Does anyone think that the warrant stated that they could go into Trump's wife's closet?  Plus, they raided Trump's home when Congress was out of session so there wouldn't be any quick Congress committee response. 

Let's review:  The FBI showed the warrant to Trump's lawyer from 10-12 feet away.  Would not let the lawyer to watch the search.  TURNED OFF all surveillance cameras.  It's also my understanding that they did not leave a copy of the warrant or a receipt.  So, the question is not only why -- but why now?!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Again, nuclear secrets cannot be declassified.

Proof that he actually had nuclear secrets?  Or, are you relying on the Washington Post?

BTW -- all the papers he had, I doubt he had any nuclear secrets, were declassified BEFORE he left office.  The President has 100% right to do this!

27 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Sorry, came in late because I knew what a dumpster fire this thread would be, butTrump has virtually no shot without florida.

Yet here you are right the middle of the dumpster. If the BS raid would have never took place a thread would have never been created.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I think this last stunt by Biden's justice dept, the raid on Trumps' home, and possibly illegal,  just assured Trump's victory in 2024.  Could possibly be by landslide.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, who was fired for his texts attacking Donald Trump while leading an investigation into Russian election interference, defended the integrity of the FBI after the raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence.

"Absolutely the American public should trust what the FBI is doing," Strzok said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Monday. "It’s not that the FBI is targeting any one side or the other. What you see is the FBI going out on a day-in, day-out basis objectively investigating allegations of law."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

36 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, who was fired for his texts attacking Donald Trump while leading an investigation into Russian election interference, defended the integrity of the FBI after the raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence.

"Absolutely the American public should trust what the FBI is doing," Strzok said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Monday. "It’s not that the FBI is targeting any one side or the other. What you see is the FBI going out on a day-in, day-out basis objectively investigating allegations of law."

Sad, people like Big Girl will believe this. She has online nurse credentials so she is educated on a vertical line. It went way past a curve.

39 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

It figures he'd be on MSLSD talking his trash!  

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Don’t forget to take a Deep Breath on that Laugh. 😂😂😂 Now that’s comical right there!!😂😂😂

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Have y'all started to realize yet that the only thing that's gonna keep ya daddy out of prison is a presidential pardon from Joe Biden?  Let's hope he's not too senile. 

You know, you keep giving people crap about the fraudulent election….asking “where’s the proof”, but then post this BS without a shred of proof. Sure is easy to play both sides, huh?

On 8/14/2022 at 12:08 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

I know you ve been taught a falsehood for so long  so you need to do more studying. I don’t care if you omit it to me or anyone else but you may want to omit it to yourself so then you can submit yourself to the Lord Almighty.

Skin color means nothing in the grand scheme of life and how we live it.

Christianity is the key word to focus on and it takes more than just believing.

do you know who invented LAW?

Yes, and I know who fulfilled the Law and instituted the Gospel of Grace as foretold by the Prophets.

On 8/14/2022 at 9:52 AM, Englebert said:

Way to regurgitate the Liberal stereotypes the media has engrained in your brain. You have embarrassed yourself plenty by repeating these lies...do you really want to continue down this path?

It is really sad to witness the gullibility of some of you people. Some of the victims are expected, some are surprising. 

I’m not embarrassed.  Or gullible. Those who make such accusations are usually covering for their own embarrassment, gullibility, and insecurity.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

The Biden DOJ doesn't want its affidavit
justifying the Mar-a-Lago raid be
released to the public, but it does not
hesitate to leak daily to its willing
stenographers in the mainstream media.
This way only its side of the story gets
out. Some "transparency." Some "rule of law."

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

I’m not embarrassed.  Or gullible. Those who make such accusations are usually covering for their own embarrassment, gullibility, and insecurity.

You are not readily cognizant of your own inferiority to understand that you cannot comprehend the extent of your deserved shame. Translation: you should be embarrassed. I guess your next post will be that "Trump worshipers" love chicken and watermelon. Is that what your Liberal media Gods have conditioned you to repeat. (No question mark needed.) I don't know...the Liberals keep conditioning their chickens to espouse their nonsense in unison...and you are a prime example. I have a feeling you will try to retaliate with another brainless response...and I encourage that. It will give me an opportunity to say how I really feel.

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Have y'all started to realize yet that the only thing that's gonna keep ya daddy out of prison is a presidential pardon from Joe Biden?  Let's hope he's not too senile. 

What happened to the January 6th committee? Kinda fell off the map, huh?….and with all that proof.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

What happened to the January 6th committee? Kinda fell off the map, huh?….and with all that proof.

Last week y’all were all clamoring that this raid was the work of the 1/6 committee before it came obvious that this was ANOTHER completely different legal predicament that Trump had created for himself. 

Let’s see… right now it’s the 1/6 committee, this foolish episode where he made off with top secrets documents, the election tampering results in Georgia, the investigation of his business practices in NYC, plus the mountain of civil lawsuits filed against him over orchestrating the riots on 1/6… plus who knows what else I’m forgetting.

And y’all still think people will vote for four more years of the clown show, lol. 

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Last week y’all were all clamoring that this raid was the work of the 1/6 committee before it came obvious that this was ANOTHER completely different legal predicament that Trump had created for himself. 

Let’s see… right now it’s the 1/6 committee, this foolish episode where he made off with top secrets documents, the election tampering results in Georgia, the investigation of his business practices in NYC, plus the mountain of civil lawsuits filed against him over orchestrating the riots on 1/6… plus who knows what else I’m forgetting.

And y’all still think people will vote for four more years of the clown show, lol. 

Just like your call over the fraudulent election. I need proof. Frivolous lawsuits do not proof make. What a clown.