President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Do you think his lawyer's actions were acceptable?

Have charges been filed on the lawyer for wrong doing? If so what are those charges? Did the lawyer knowing do what Big Girl says they did? You’ve have totally missed the Big Picture of what’s been obliviously going on in this country the last 5 years. Sorry but  I can’t help lazy,sleepy,blind sheep. We’re to far pass that point,  live in the mud hole you’ve mentally made for yourself.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Have charges been filed on the lawyer for wrong doing? If so what are those charges? Did the lawyer knowing do what Big Girl says they did? You’ve have totally missed the Big Picture of what’s been obliviously going on in this country the last 5 years. Sorry but  I can’t help lazy,sleepy,blind sheep. We’re to far pass that point,  live in the mud hole you’ve mentally made for yourself.

Why did the lawyer lie?

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So your freedom of speech is allowed, yet mine isn't? Should've known

Big Girl agreeing with you and thinking what you said is comical tells me all I need to know.

That’s what you gleaned from my post? Amazing.

Thought you didn’t care.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Why did the lawyer lie?

New Breaking News Big Girl!

UPDATE: It has been revealed that Donald Trump was housing a private server @ Mar-a-Lago & hired a close associate to wipe it clean with computer software.The FBI also found gov’t phones which were smashed to prevent evidence from being discovered.

Just Kidding! 

That was Hillary Clinton.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Can someone please answer my question. Why did the lawyer lie? Or did Trump deceive him into believing that he turned in all of the documents in June?

I'll make a deal with you:  When you start answering our questions we'll star answering yours!

50 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

New Breaking News Big Girl!

UPDATE: It has been revealed that Donald Trump was housing a private server @ Mar-a-Lago & hired a close associate to wipe it clean with computer software.The FBI also found gov’t phones which were smashed to prevent evidence from being discovered.

Just Kidding! 

That was Hillary Clinton.

Oh-oh big girl will not like that.  She probably doesn’t believe it anyway.  

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Can someone please answer my question. Why did the lawyer lie? Or did Trump deceive him into believing that he turned in all of the documents in June?

No one is answering because your asking a question that is not provable without a investigation that the lawyer knowingly lied. You know? Innocent till proven guilty. Just because a news article says someone lied doesn’t make it so. 

On another note where are the affidavits to even get a warrant? You have to have probable cause to raid a Presidents Home which has never been done in American history. 

I am hearing that the Affidavit was Hearsay, you know 2nd hand information. Which is not solid grounds to do what the FBI did.

I know…I know, No One is Above The Law…Vomit 

I'm telling you, President Trump will not be convicted and will not be jailed. This is all nonsense. You can ask all the dumb questions you want but it’s not going to change a thing. 

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Again, nuclear secrets cannot be declassified.

Again you don’t know what’s been declassified or what hasn’t not been declassified, an what’s even in the documents period, so quit acting so stupidly all knowing. Why don’t you let the legal process play out Ms. CNN.

Again I ask you what was the probable cause in the affidavits to cause them to raid his home? Are the individuals or individual credible that filed the affidavit. Was the affidavit filed off of hearsay? Can you answer that question since you think your some Constitutional Law Professor who has the inside scoop?