President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

35 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Have you been living under a Rock the last 5 years? Have you not seen the lying BS that people in our on government has put him through only to come out with egg on their face. 

Nothing was planted if what you are saying is true. If they didn't find anything  how was something planted?

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

45/46. Remember what I said about DeSantis? Give it time….

DeSantis' new Gadsden flag Florida license plate 'symbolizes a dangerous far-right extremist ideology:' NPR

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

I laugh at don't tread on me folks 

Let’s see the affidavits that gave the probable cause to issue a warrant. There has to be a minimum of at least one affidavit I would think. You don’t just get to raid a President’s home who is also gonna run for President again just for the hell of it. 

Where’s the AFFIDAVITS?

2 things:  1)  If these so-called classified document were so valuable that Trump supposedly had -- then why did the AG wait 18 months to get a warrant to search the house?!?!   2)  This probably explains 1.  Jan. 6 has been a total failure.  They thought they could get Trump on something in order so that he couldn't run again.  Folks this is what all of these con games the Dims are playing is about.  So, why raid Trump's house now?  Well, they did it when he wasn't there.  The FBI would not let Trump's lawyer(s) watch.  And then I hear they turned off all the security cameras.  Folks -- they were trying to find anything that they could use against Trump concerning Jan.6.  Remember, Trump has been cooperative every step of the way.  Then, they get a warrant on Friday and execute it on Monday.  Again -- where's the national security emergency?!  Like I've said -- the Dims just secure the election for Trump in 2024.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Yeah, right. Lol

That’ll be easy to prove, but yet you won’t believe it.  Your hatred has blinded you.  You must be one miserable human being.  You are the same soul that said biden did not try to negotiate a quid pro quo during Hunter’s dealings with Ukraine.  And you denied it, even after he was heard on live TV saying it. 

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Lock him up. Lock him up!!!!

Do you think Hunter and Joe should be locked up?  Joe probably won’t have to worry about it, his sorry arse will be dead by the time his crooked ways come to light.  Hunter will be done once the “big guy” is six feet under.  Again, we agree!  Lock the po💩 biden up.

Statement From Orange Man to Big Girl, CB, and 46thSucks.

Donald J. Trump 
@realDonaldTrump

They could have had it anytime they
wanted-and that includes LONG ago.
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS ASK. The
bigger problem is, what are they going
to do with the 33 million pages of
documents, many of which are
classified, that President Obama took to
Chicago?

Number one, it was all declassified.
Number two, they didn't need to "seize"
anything. They could have had it
anytime they wanted without playing
politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. It
was in secured storage, with an
additional lock put on as per their
request.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Statement From Orange Man to Big Girl, CB, and 46thSucks.

Donald J. Trump 
@realDonaldTrump

They could have had it anytime they
wanted-and that includes LONG ago.
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS ASK. The
bigger problem is, what are they going
to do with the 33 million pages of
documents, many of which are
classified, that President Obama took to
Chicago?

Number one, it was all declassified.
Number two, they didn't need to "seize"
anything. They could have had it
anytime they wanted without playing
politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. It
was in secured storage, with an
additional lock put on as per their
request.

They did ask 

On 8/12/2022 at 9:43 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

When I read the question and saw “1 term” I didn’t immediately think of Trump when I replied. How bout calling him Trump instead of 1 term, because there s been many 1 term presidents.  

I don’t know if Trump is a Christian or not but what I do know is that the right s platform and many policies are closer to Christianity then anything the left has to offer and that is the case no matter if it’s Trump desantis or any other conservative.

I’m a conservative, not a busher, trumper, or any other ‘ER’

You mean white Christian nationalism.  

Just heard that the "magistrate" that ok'ed the warrant gave the FBI 11 days to return it.  This plus the fact that it was issued on a Friday and not served until 48 hours later on Monday.  Again if there was such a national urgency then why the 11 days and 48 hours?  My friends -- A total CON GAME!!  They are scared to death of President Trump!

On 8/12/2022 at 3:36 PM, Big girl said:

Nothing was planted if what you are saying is true. If they didn't find anything  how was something planted?

Why the show of this enormous raid?  Trump had been cooperating fully.  The warrant was issued on a Friday, and nothing happened until Monday.  Seems really urgent, wouldn’t you agree?  This is nothing more than a political stunt by biden and the Dim cronies.  Of course you have the inability to see it for what it is.