President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Well….all I can say is the Democrat Party just unleashed the Lion… as in We The People with this BS raid along with all the other treasonous acts it’s committed the last year and a half. Cardinalbacker karma is coming alright…..an it’s going to be delicious. 

What? When AOC defeats your boy

Yall gone look real silly pretty soon

1 hour ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

45 and 46, question for you.  If both suck why do you sledom if ever comment about anything you see questionable by 46?  When you do, it often points out something you disliked about 45.  

1 minute ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

No he is not.   I answered your question.  Now please answer mine. 

I answered it... Biden was elected to get rid of the last dude, nothing bout biden screams he's the man.... I don't defend biden, don't care for him, but I'm glad he won fair and square! Folks don't like the D's well nominate someone who can win

Now you are just being cute 45. Cute in your own eyes. Congratulations on being the annoying teenager that gets off on pissing off your teachers, coaches, and friends. You are a piece of work.  High five your buddies reading your posts for us all. 

I would have loved having you in class. Loved it!  You would have been the one kid I would have turned the tables on daily. 

3 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

What? When AOC defeats your boy

Yall gone look real silly pretty soon

Gone look? WTF is that?

Here’s your two-faced dims, who remind me of the anti-Trump posters on here. 

FLASHBACK: Some Democrats who praised Mar-a-Lago raid previously slammed Trump for trying to 'weaponize' DOJ

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

3 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Now you are just being cute 45. Cute in your own eyes. Congratulations on being the annoying teenager that gets off on pissing off your teachers, coaches, and friends. You are a piece of work.  High five your buddies reading your posts for us all. 

I would have loved having you in class. Loved it!  You would have been the one kid I would have turned the tables on daily. 

😬 🤣

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Gone look? WTF is that?

Here’s your two-faced dims, who remind me of the anti-Trump posters on here. 

FLASHBACK: Some Democrats who praised Mar-a-Lago raid previously slammed Trump for trying to 'weaponize' DOJ

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Looks like someone got a taste of their own meds lol

The thing is this... we're completely polarized because both sides have seen their side savaged by the other side over and over.  You're upset that Trump's house got raided.  Carter got savaged over performance.  Reagan had Iran/Contra and dementia.  Clinton got investigated over a real estate deal (not convicted) but finally was impeached over lying about an affair with an intern. Then you had the "Little Bushy" show on TV about a sitting president while we were actively fighting a war abroad.  Then you get into the way that Republicans 100% dug in to oppose anything presented by Obama, complete with "Michelle's a man" jokes and all of Obama's weaponizing of the IRS/Justice Department... Then you had a President who ran promising to have his opponent thrown into prison if he got elected....which takes us right into Trumps twin impeachments, an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power, now a climate where we all show up and chant "FJB" at football games and ransack former presidents' houses under the "color" of law.  It's escalating and we all feel completely justified because "they did ________ to us first!"

It's going to keep escalating until something stops it.   Civil War?  An assassination?  A galvanizing fight with an outside force ala 9/11?  But something has to give.  

Anyone that can't see this for what it is is simply allowing their hatred for Trump to take over.  You're allowing the democrats to play you like fools because they know you'll be apathetic to the serious abuse of power by the DOJ and FBI because you simply don't like the guy. 

I still see no comment from the Trump haters on here as to why the crime families of Biden and Pelosi shouldn't get the same treatment...I guess since it's not your guy.

Of course, you may not even know what I'm talking about when it comes to Pelosi and Biden, which shows your crowd is the problem, not mine.

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Of course you would want that

Never said that, yall are the ones wanting it knowing the last dude got out voted both times by millions of folks... take your chances a 3rd time

I'll say it AGAIN DeSantis will beat any D they nominate, instead yall want to keep harping over a 1 term circus show... get what you deserve is how I see it

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

All brought upon himself.... DeSantis ain't being investigated, why is that? 

Why would a bunch of old hag Dims proclaim they would impeach the (Republican candidate) before he was ever inaugurated? But you say Trump brought it upon himself. Trump never stood a chance with these butt hurt Dims that wanted Hillary in the WH.  They, pardon the pun, trumped up two different ways to proceed with sham impeachments.  Hopefully, the R’s have enough fortitude to go after biden when they win back the House and Senate.  biden is one of the most corrupt politicians we have seen.  

34 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why would a bunch of old hag Dims proclaim they would impeach the before he was ever inaugurated? But you say Trump brought it upon himself. Trump never stood a chance with these butt hurt Dims that wanted Hillary in the WH.  They, pardon the pun, trumped up two different ways to proceed with sham impeachments.  Hopefully, the R’s have enough fortitude to go after biden when they win back the House and Senate.  biden is one of the most corrupt politicians we have seen.  

You gotta remember, low information voter.

7 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Check out the background of the judge that signed the warrant!

We know the federal judge who authorized the FBI raid was a lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein’s entourage. I wonder if he was also on Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s CLIENT LIST. If so, we would understand how he might be deeply obliged to the Deep State for concealing his identity.