President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

More from Alan Dershowwitz.  From the article:  "“The raid is supposed to be a last resort,” he said. “But this administration has used the weaponization of the justice system against its political enemies. It has arrested people, denied them bail, put them in handcuffs – used all kinds of techniques that are not usually applied to American citizens. I just hope this raid has the justification. If it doesn’t have the justification, the materials seized in it will be suppressed.”"

This is the hidden content, please

Was the FBI's Raid on Mar-a-Lago the Biggest In-Kind Contribution to Trump's 2024 Bid?  From the article:  "After all that, the safe at Mar-a-Lago was empty. It was pried open by FBI agents who swarmed the premises under the pretense that they were looking for documents marked for preservation by the National Archives. Does anyone believe that?"  

4 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Check out the background of the judge that signed the warrant!

From the article:  

"Judge Bruce Reinhart – who is reportedly the most likely judge behind the warrant authorizing a raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar A Lago estate – is a former attorney for convicted sex offender and notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, The National Pulse reveals.

The National Pulse also revealed that Judge Reinhart has donated to the campaigns of former President Barack Obama and to the establishment opponents of Donald J. Trump during the 2016 election, including Jeb Bush."

Pretty much what we thought!

If Trump had a laptop, they would hold it for years without revealing the contents. Or, Trump could have borrowed the deletion app from Hillary. Poof, nothing to see here. 

Funny how the Trump haters screaming about Justice, turn a blind eye to Hunter Biden and Hillary. They don’t seek Justice, just blowhards who hate Trump. Simple as that. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

If Trump had a laptop, they would hold it for years without revealing the contents. Or, Trump could have borrowed the deletion app from Hillary. Poof, nothing to see here. 

Funny how the Trump haters screaming about Justice, turn a blind eye to Hunter Biden and Hillary. They don’t seek Justice, just blowhards who hate Trump. Simple as that. 

And to hear the claims that biden brought integrity back to the White House, laughable.

13 hours ago, UT alum said:

You peoples’ deified adoration of Donald Trump is downright creepy. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you’d accuse the FBI of a setup. The man is a grifter who is  sciopathically  narcissistic.  Federal judges don’t issue search warrants on  a whim. He’s already been caught smuggling documents out of the White House.  The law is the law and if you’re a suspect, you get investigated. Biden didn’t ask his FBI chief for a loyalty pledge. He understands separation of powers. You conspiracy clowns only believe in the justice system when your enemies are being investigated. When it’s your demigod under investigation, it’s heresy. I have no TDS, your cute little acronym for anyone who questions your omniscient leader. I believe in the rule of law, I believe Donald  Trump has broken it, and I believe he’s going to pay.

wow, so there ARE sane people that comment here :)))

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's comical how this morning all of the Trumpkins are calling for Congress to defund the Justice Department and FBI... Defund the.... where have I heard that before?

Listening to the red-hatted fools is like mining for cartoon gold.  

Local police is a lot different then big govt.

I heard more about this shame happening:  Trump had boxes of documents that he brought with him to Florida.  He was ask to return these boxes.  He did.  But, the National Archive said there were "some" papers missing.  So, instead of asking Trump, or subpoena the in questioned documents, they send 30 FBI agents to raid his home while he's not there.  Remember-- if they can do this to an ex president, then what chances do you or I have?!

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I heard more about this shame happening:  Trump had boxes of documents that he brought with him to Florida.  He was ask to return these boxes.  He did.  But, the National Archive said there were "some" papers missing.  So, instead of asking Trump, or subpoena the in questioned documents, they send 30 FBI agents to raid his home while he's not there.  Remember-- if they can do this to an ex president, then what chances do you or I have?!

They don’t care about stuff like that. It has to happen to them before they care. 

Kinda like the court system being soft on sexual predators. Wait till one of their family members is sexually assaulted and watch what happens to that guy. 

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's comical how this morning all of the Trumpkins are calling for Congress to defund the Justice Department and FBI... Defund the.... where have I heard that before?

Listening to the red-hatted fools is like mining for cartoon gold.  

What was stated before:  "Then I would withhold funding to the Justice Dept and FBI until all questions are answered."  Where does defund anything come from this.  Is this what happens when one has Trump Derangement Syndrome so bad that eyes get blurry and can't see?  This is going to boomerang on ya'll so bad.  As if we needed anymore ammunition for the shellacking that going to happen in 2022 and 2024.  The clown show just keeps on giving!

From the article:  "“[By the way], for those claiming that a violation of law regarding classified documents would prevent Trump from running, nope — the statutory penalties for any such violation do not overcome the Constitution definition of qualifications for eligibility,” Shapiro wrote."  The Attorney General's office and the FBI has to know this.  But, they probably think that majority of the American people are stupid, that they'll say this disqualifies Trump and they'll believe them.  I wonder how many beleived the clinton fake dossier?!

39 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Why did he take the documents to Florida?

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Why did he take the documents to Florida?

Maybe he’s saving them for his Presidential Library like many Presidents before him. Lol

This man has been spied on for no reason since before he came down the escalator to announce his first run for President by the DOJ,FBI, and the Obama Administration an it hasn’t stopped. Total BS!

Didn’t see y’all running your soup blowers when he was found innocent on impeachment 1, impeachment 2, and the Russian Hoax. 

This is one of the darkest days in history in regards to your personal freedoms an some of you fools are to ignorant to see it.