President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

You peoples’ deified adoration of Donald Trump is downright creepy. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you’d accuse the FBI of a setup. The man is a grifter who is  sciopathically  narcissistic.  Federal judges don’t issue search warrants on  a whim. He’s already been caught smuggling documents out of the White House.  The law is the law and if you’re a suspect, you get investigated. Biden didn’t ask his FBI chief for a loyalty pledge. He understands separation of powers. You conspiracy clowns only believe in the justice system when your enemies are being investigated. When it’s your demigod under investigation, it’s heresy. I have no TDS, your cute little acronym for anyone who questions your omniscient leader. I believe in the rule of law, I believe Donald  Trump has broken it, and I believe he’s going to pay.

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

You peoples’ deified adoration of Donald Trump is downright creepy. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you’d accuse the FBI of a setup. The man is a grifter who is  sciopathically  narcissistic.  Federal judges don’t issue search warrants on  a whim. He’s already been caught smuggling documents out of the White House.  The law is the law and if you’re a suspect, you get investigated. Biden didn’t ask his FBI chief for a loyalty pledge. He understands separation of powers. You conspiracy clowns only believe in the justice system when your enemies are being investigated. When it’s your demigod under investigation, it’s heresy. I have no TDS, your cute little acronym for anyone who questions your omniscient leader. I believe in the rule of law, I believe Donald  Trump has broken it, and I believe he’s going to pay.

Definitely indoctrinated.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Now that is first rate entertainment. An imbecile could not muster a more accurate portrayal of an imbecile. Kudos on the performance. Beware of cultural appropriation charges...then again, you are probably safe. Enjoy yourself as you worship the selective rule of law while screaming about the rule of law. Hillary and your fellow Liberals thank you for your blind loyalty.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Not Raided by FBI: Bidens, Clintons, Russia Hoaxers, Black Lives Matter.  This is the third Republican to be raided by the FBI.  What Demoncrat has been raided?  You say judges don't give warrants on a whim.  Apparently they do:  The FISA judges gave warrants on a fake Russian collusion scheme.  So...

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

Was it the same judges that issued the FISA WARRANTS for the Russia Hoax? All that money wasted at UT an this is what you come up with?  What law has he broken? Your making a ignorant post without even knowing what law he has broken. What is it this JAYWALKING? There looking for a crime. Are you that blind? I know…I know… Nancy Pelosi no one is above the law. Vomit…Vomit. Like LF said, definitely Indoctrinated.

They better have something very REAL on Trump or the FBI just re-elected him in 24. His supporters, Hell even people who don’t necessarily support him, are PISSED. Only a moron wouldn’t see this as a gross abuse of power.

For 7 years - from before Trump was elected to after the 2020 election was stolen - every single day - we’ve watched Deep State, MSM, all Dem electeds, many R electeds, work to destroy him. Today was next level. Tens of millions of Americans are getting more and more pissed.

All of y’all were at Trump rallies chanting “Lock her up!!!! Lock her up!!!!” and now you’re all crying like a little girl with a skinned knee.

The karma and irony are delicious. 

Do y’all remember me saying that Trump was gonna spend the rest of his life in courtrooms? I’m just surprised it took this long. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Y’all never figured out that “America First” was just a slogan to entice weak-minded voters (easily identified by their red hats) into electing a guy who was actually all about wanting the power that money can’t buy-the Presidency. 

We all know what’s next? 

liberals will go to great lengths to silent those they can’t control. 

I won’t be surprised if assassination is next.

@UT alum
we are against compromising  with evil…..so don’t get that confused with worshipping a “Demi god “ like you put it.

which rule of law guides your life???

How even liberals could defend this weaponizing of the DOJ/FBI is beyond me.  Aren’t you folks the least bit concerned?  Yes, folks at Trump rallies hollered “lock her up”, but she had broken the Law.  And did Trump have the FBI go after her?  No, he didn’t.  So if you find this type action at the very top of our government exhilarating, let’s talk about a similar scenario.  Trump does get re-elected.  He has the FBI do a full court press on the Biden Cartel, the Pelosi’s, the Schumer’s.  Via the law and the courts virtually wipes out any opposition to his agenda.  Would you find that as gratifying?  Even I, as a conservative, find that unsettling.  That’s not how our government is supposed to work.  But here’s the deal, that’s pretty much the road we’re going down now.

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

How even liberals could defend this weaponizing of the DOJ/FBI is beyond me.  Aren’t you folks the least bit concerned?  Yes, folks at Trump rallies hollered “lock her up”, but she had broken the Law.  And did Trump have the FBI go after her?  No, he didn’t.  So if you find this type action at the very top of our government exhilarating, let’s talk about a similar scenario.  Trump does get re-elected.  He has the FBI do a full court press on the Biden Cartel, the Pelosi’s, the Schumer’s.  Via the law and the courts virtually wipes out any opposition to his agenda.  Would you find that as gratifying?  Even I, as a conservative, find that unsettling.  That’s not how our government is supposed to work.  But here’s the deal, that’s pretty much the road we’re going down now.

We agree… I don’t want to live in a country where we prosecute former leaders for political reasons. That’s some third-world garbage. 

Thats why I thought it was extremely dangerous when Trump promised to do it. 

And those folks in the middle aren’t going to rally to trump over this. They’re all still just tired of the whole mess. 

The good news is that if the media continues to focus on trump, they’ll have a lot less time to hone in on the rest of the 2024 GOP presidential candidates. 

Although Greg Jarrett lays out some interesting information, everyone needs to listen to Alan Dershowitz.  He lays out just how bad this is for the Justice Dept and FBI.  One thing of note is that in order to open a safe you have to get a different warrant.  Also, he says Trump wasn't even there.  They do raids like this because they think there's a risk of those being raided would destroy the documents.  Again -- TRUMP WASN'T THERE!!  I think this is going to backfire big time on the commies.  When Republicans gain the House and Senate, the first thing I would do is impeach the Attorney General.  Then I would withhold funding to the Justice Dept and FBI until all questions are answered.  BTW, they have to go after the FBI director also.  Both the Attorney General and Director of the FBI had to sign off on this unprecedented shameful act!

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We agree… I don’t want to live in a country where we prosecute former leaders for political reasons. That’s some third-world garbage. 

And those folks in the middle aren’t going to rally to trump over this. They’re all still just tired of the whole mess. 

The good news is that if the media continues to focus on trump, they’ll have a lot less time to hone in on the rest of the 2024 GOP presidential candidates. 

DeSantis 2024

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Like I've told you before:  For them to go to this extreme -- they must really, really, really be scared of him.  Likes it's always been said:  You'll know people by the actions they take!

BTW -- Trump may have said it but he NEVER did it!!

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Although Greg Jarrett lays out some interesting information, everyone needs to listen to Alan Dershowitz.  He lays out just how bad this is for the Justice Dept and FBI.  One thing of note is that in order to open a safe you have to get a different warrant.  Also, he says Trump wasn't even there.  They do raids like this because they think there's a risk of those being raided would destroy the documents.  Again -- TRUMP WASN'T THERE!!  I think this is going to backfire big time on the commies.  When Republicans gain the House and Senate, the first thing I would do is impeach the Attorney General.  Then I would withhold funding to the Justice Dept and FBI until all questions are answered.  BTW, they have to go after the FBI director also.  Both the Attorney General and Director of the FBI had to sign off on this unprecedented shameful act!

They will have egg on their face just like Geraldo Rivera. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why do you keep saying this when you know it’s an impossibility?

Even if they wanted to run together, they can’t win without FLA. 

Trump has a place in Las Vegas.  He could switch his residency to there.  Not a problem.  But -- with that being said, with things so bad and the children in charge, Trump may not need Florida.