Orange County broadcast

Stangfan#1

1 minute ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Well I hope some one maybe legacy sports will but I do know it's not going to be the same no more I listen to kogt since I was a little kid but now they not broadcasting no more I was I had an radio station I would broadcast it 😂😂😂

Going to be very different on Friday Nights for sure. 

Are they still allowing live internet showings of games this year?  They had that one company that showed many of the games for a reasonable fee per month.

Being senile I can’t remember the name but I sure hope they’re able to this year.  Anyone remember the name?

5 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Wondering what radio station Is going broadcast Orange County football teams this year since kogt not in play no more 

SETXsports is in talks with Orange County teams to broadcast their games.

It's my understanding they already have the go ahead for WO-S and Bridge City.

On 8/6/2022 at 6:40 AM, Hagar said:

Are they still allowing live internet showings of games this year?  They had that one company that showed many of the games for a reasonable fee per month.

Being senile I can’t remember the name but I sure hope they’re able to this year.  Anyone remember the name?

Texan Live ?

On 8/6/2022 at 6:40 AM, Hagar said:

Hit me up if you don't remember your password, old man. 🤣 👽

9 hours ago, piratevillain said:

Vidor Football will have its own broadcast for both home and away games this season. They have a Facebook page called, 'The Vidor Pirate Broadcast Team.'

Nice page. Hopefully it'll be free for everyone and not just people on fakebook.

@Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

14 hours ago, piratevillain said:

Vidor Football will have its own broadcast for both home and away games this season. They have a Facebook page called, 'The Vidor Pirate Broadcast Team.'

Great news for those of us, for whatever reason, can’t physically make the games.  Thanks @piratevillain and @WOSdrummer99 for the information.

On 8/10/2022 at 6:20 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

I saw that. It will be on their website.

Speaking of KOGT.I saw they have taken down their radio tower.I guess no one wanted to take it over.Can't blame them when your on community wouldn't buy sponsor time with them.Got to have that are you can't stay in business.

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I looked at the Vidor broadcast page. Schedule only shows regular season games, no scrimmages.

Lmbo, I looked at that page/link.  I couldn’t figure out how to look at anything.  I’m going back to my cave & charcoal.  Logging in is hard enough.  
😂😂😂☠️☠️🤣☠️☠️😂😂😂

15 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Speaking of KOGT.I saw they have taken down their radio tower.I guess no one wanted to take it over.Can't blame them when your on community wouldn't buy sponsor time with them.Got to have that are you can't stay in business.

Sad. For as much as Gary and his staff/station did for the community it’s very sad the local community couldn’t support them enough.