Kari Lake

Up by almost 14,000 votes with 84% of votes counted. Yet not called by MSM (fox included).

Same state Faux news called before voting was even finished in 2020. A state won by less than 10,000

On top of that this primary will have 3/4 of a million votes at best.  The presidential had over 3 million and still called with voting still on going.  Us crazy people that really grasp stats are simply a bit confused. 

CARD, explain this please????

At a point where Karin Taylor Robinson would need just shy of 65% of the remaining votes to be in her favor.  Presently down by 2.8% and still not called. If you are a conservative, be angry and follow this.  You should be angry. 

The Pinal County Election's director who is under the supervision of her opponent for Governor in November was forced to resign during counting.  Her opponent presently has the right to supervise the November election in which she is running for governor!!!  you can't  make this stuff up. 

France...yes France runs better elections than our once great country. 

Attention Cardinalbacker:

Notice Kari Lake didn’t run away from the issue of election fraud—she ran toward it. She made it the centerpiece of her campaign. And she won EVERY COUNTY in Arizona. Now she’s up against one of the prime symbols of the fraud, Katie Hobbs. It’s the biggest race of the midterms!

15 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Although called, still tracking it. She is up over 30,000.  The people in the decision rooms for all MSM new this was coming and refused to call it.  Keep calling out anything and everything folks!

Yes sir, I am about sick of this 💩. Fox News is the worst.

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

If/when Kari Lake wins in November, she would be a good VP choice for Desantis in 2028!  Thoughts?

Think she’d make a great VP or President in the future. She’s saying all the right things, let’s see what she does when she becomes Governor. 

32 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Heck we had Obama for 8 years, what’s the difference? 😁

I don’t have a problem with a woman president as long as it’s the right woman. 

I didn’t vote for Obama. Not because of his gender or ethnicity, but because of his policies and agenda. I would vote for a woman if I was backed into a corner, but I wouldn’t like it. 😳