Question for the Trump Haters

Englebert

7 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Youth civil discourse is to tell the rest of us how great your side is and how bad our side is in your eyes.  You are doing a great job tonight of trying to speak as though you are the voice of reason. 

2 genders is the perfect discussion here. Your side wants multiple.  Let's have a discussion and meet in the middle would be your thoughts. Hell no!! There's 2!!!  We don't need discourse we need your side defeated and defeated soundly!

Agree 100%, the time for reaching across the aisle is over, democrats are to be defeated, not compromised with.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree 100%, the time for reaching across the aisle is over, democrats are to be defeated, not compromised with.

So, you want single party rule with an authoritarian leader?  That’s not a democracy, my friend.  Move to Hungary, or maybe Russia or China. Perhaps your vision of The US is something more  like the North Korean model of a political system.

7 minutes ago, UT alum said:

So, you want single party rule with an authoritarian leader?  That’s not a democracy, my friend.  Move to Hungary, or maybe Russia or China. Perhaps your vision of The US is something more  like the North Korean model of a political system.

No problem with two parties but when the democrats continue to push policies that are dangerous for this country they must be defeated.  I have perfect vision of what this country should look like and it’s not how the democrats are headed. You seem to think “soft” communism is acceptable, you are the one that has a twisted view of how the US should function, which would be a totalitarian central government, but you’re in line with the liberal mindset.

53 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I believe what he is saying is that we would like a WE THE PEOPLE PARTY with a Leader elected by WE THE PEOPLE. No one needs to move to China. China has already infiltrated the pockets of people in high powerful positions in this country including the Presidency. Look at Hunter’s laptop, it’ll blow your mind. An yes it’s been authenticated. Heck it’s already been proven that Eric Swalwell a Democrat Congressman was sleeping with a Chinese Spy. The election system in this country is corrupt as hell, from county level to federal level. That’s why this country is in the shape it’s in right now and at its weakest point ever.

Speaking of communist regime. Are you aware that there are people that went to J6 to protest the massive abnormalities in the 2020 elections an we’re arrested an have been in solitary confinement for a year and a half?  Most of these people never even entered the Capitol Building that they were invited in by the Capitol Police or committed any violent act.