Question for the Trump Haters

Englebert

If the party nominations were set, and the presidential election was held today, who would you vote for? If the Democrat nominee is Joe Biden, and the Republican nominee is Donald Trump, and no other candidate from any other party ran, who would you vote for?

Which Trump haters will have the guts to answer, and which Trump haters will tuck tail and disgracefully run from this question? I have been laughing the whole time I have been typing. I can only imagine the consternation some folks have to endure when confronted with such a simple question. Will pride prevent a response? Will blinding hatred elicit an unmitigated and very unintelligent response? Will shame give rise to a lie? It's sad but also comical to imagine the effects of TDS. This question is really just an exercise to further laugh at the TDS afflicted, but any response would be welcomed. 

After Joe’s performance this 20 months, how anyone could vote on him is inexplicable.  You’d have to be totally uninformed or have a single digit IQ. And it’s not just that he’s messed up two or three things, he’s FUBARed everything he’s touched.  Everything!

Just seeing this topic.  Trump vs. Biden today?  I'd still vote Trump as I believe that he's the least undesirable of the two.... He still sucks, though.  

Unfortunately, Biden won't be on the ticket in 2024 and those 81 million "no votes" are still gonna vote for whoever is running against Trump. Nobody has "learned their lesson." Not even Trump. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Just seeing this topic.  Trump vs. Biden today?  I'd still vote Trump as I believe that he's the least undesirable of the two.... He still sucks, though.  

Unfortunately, Biden won't be on the ticket in 2024 and those 81 million "no votes" are still gonna vote for whoever is running against Trump. Nobody has "learned their lesson." Not even Trump. 

I bet that was very hard for you. I can only imagine the mental anguish you endured with that admission. Frankly I didn't think you had it in you. Your fellow Trump hater can't even muster the same simple response to a simple question. Even Captain Obvious is jealous of the obvious choice between the two as being too obvious. 

What lesson is Trump supposed to learn? The media is going to excoriate him no matter what he does. They will even continue to makeup lies about him. They will do this to whoever the Republican nominee will be. So what lesson is to be learned? Capitulate and meekly grovel at the feet of the biased media? Is that really what you are advocating?

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If what you say is true, the 81 million haven’t learned their lesson either, but you never have anything to say about them.

Your TDS is showing.

9 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

81 million is not an electoral college. CARD, for what appears to be a conservative lean to your politics, you sure use that lib/RINO 81 million votes a tremendous amount.  Barely 40,000 is what mattered. 

I only use the 81 million figure because so many cite that number as “proof” that the election was stolen- “there’s no way that Biden got 81 million votes… that’s more than George Washington got. It had to be cheating!”

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

I bet that was very hard for you. I can only imagine the mental anguish you endured with that admission. Frankly I didn't think you had it in you. Your fellow Trump hater can't even muster the same simple response to a simple question. Even Captain Obvious is jealous of the obvious choice between the two as being too obvious. 

What lesson is Trump supposed to learn? The media is going to excoriate him no matter what he does. They will even continue to makeup lies about him. They will do this to whoever the Republican nominee will be. So what lesson is to be learned? Capitulate and meekly grovel at the feet of the biased media? Is that really what you are advocating?

The media is the media... Trump got elected without them. Heck, he got elected in spite of them.  

My problem is that Trump kept playing to his base...and that's nowhere the majority that he'd need to win.  He made it impossible for anybody on the left to vote for him and any undecideds/moderates in the middle would have to swallow a whole lot of moral objections to even vote for the guy.  

Long story short is that Trump's supporters, like he said, would still love him even if he shot somebody walking down the street in broad daylight.  People like me (socially and fiscally conservative, but NOT a die-hard Trump guy) had a really hard time supporting him.  People in the middle broke left just to be done with him, and nobody on the left even considered breaking right even though their ticket was horrible.  

And it all comes down to pure personality.  The same thing that all of his clingers here adore is the same thing that turned off so many others.  Instead of recognizing "I've got all of those MAGA hat wearing mouth-breathers on SETXSports in the bag, I should really focus on drawing in the undecideds and maybe even picking off some lefties" Trump just kept throwing Molotov cocktails so that his diehard supporters would cheer for him.  It was dumb, it cost him the election, and it really put a good screwing on all of us.  It doesn't matter how good of a job a man does as a president... he was too stupid to recognize that he needed to focus on people NOT wearing red hats,  But he, like most of y'all, fail to recognize that his supporters are still a minority. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The media is the media... Trump got elected without them. Heck, he got elected in spite of them.  

My problem is that Trump kept playing to his base...and that's nowhere the majority that he'd need to win.  He made it impossible for anybody on the left to vote for him and any undecideds/moderates in the middle would have to swallow a whole lot of moral objections to even vote for the guy.  

Long story short is that Trump's supporters, like he said, would still love him even if he shot somebody walking down the street in broad daylight.  People like me (socially and fiscally conservative, but NOT a die-hard Trump guy) had a really hard time supporting him.  People in the middle broke left just to be done with him, and nobody on the left even considered breaking right even though their ticket was horrible.  

And it all comes down to pure personality.  The same thing that all of his clingers here adore is the same thing that turned off so many others.  Instead of recognizing "I've got all of those MAGA hat wearing mouth-breathers on SETXSports in the bag, I should really focus on drawing in the undecideds and maybe even picking off some lefties" Trump just kept throwing Molotov cocktails so that his diehard supporters would cheer for him.  It was dumb, it cost him the election, and it really put a good screwing on all of us.  It doesn't matter how good of a job a man does as a president... he was too stupid to recognize that he needed to focus on people NOT wearing red hats,  But he, like most of y'all, fail to recognize that his supporters are still a minority. 

That is such garbage. Trump did not make it impossible for anybody on the Left to vote for him. The non-stop 24/7 barrage of slanderous accusations and outright lies by the media is credited for that. Your hatred of the man is binding you to that fact. That was the whole point of this topic...to showcase that hatred. Mission accomplished (although is was a very simplistic mission).

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That is such garbage. Trump did not make it impossible for anybody on the Left to vote for him. The non-stop 24/7 barrage of slanderous accusations and outright lies by the media is credited for that. Your hatred of the man is binding you to that fact. That was the whole point of this topic...to showcase that hatred. Mission accomplished (although is was a very simplistic mission).

Go back and watch that first debate.  He went out of his way to be a complete and total jerk with the entire lot of undecideds looking on.  That wasn't the media making it seem like he was a two year old... it was Trump himself acting like a two year old.  

He didn't win a single vote with that performance and I'd be willing to bet that he forever lost a TON of people whose minds weren't made up.  Now, that doesn't matter to the diehard Trump guys because he can do no wrong in their eyes... but that whole sordid performance was just another example of Trump throwing up a big double middle finger to anybody who wasn't wearing a red hat and it cost him (and us) dearly. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Go back and watch that first debate.  He went out of his way to be a complete and total jerk with the entire lot of undecideds looking on.  That wasn't the media making it seem like he was a two year old... it was Trump himself acting like a two year old.  

He didn't win a single vote with that performance and I'd be willing to bet that he forever lost a TON of people whose minds weren't made up.  Now, that doesn't matter to the diehard Trump guys because he can do no wrong in their eyes... but that whole sordid performance was just another example of Trump throwing up a big double middle finger to anybody who wasn't wearing a red hat and it cost him (and us) dearly. 

Those same people that you say he gave the middle finger to (he did not) are the same folks he provided energy independence to, lowest unemployment for minorities, EVER, began construction on the wall to create a more secure border, appoints hundreds on no-nonsense judges to try and drain the swamp, the list goes on.

But we are to change course and accommodate idiots that are still making up their mind in the debates and actually change their mind based on emotion rather than results...I would just as soon go down with the ship at least trying to do what's best for the country.

And the red hat crap and insults are getting old, another poster made a great point, you are a mirror image of the man you despise.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

Those same people that you say he gave the middle finger to (he did not) are the same folks he provided energy independence to, lowest unemployment for minorities, EVER, began construction on the wall to create a more secure border, appoints hundreds on no-nonsense judges to try and drain the swamp, the list goes on.

But we are to change course and accommodate idiots that are still making up their mind in the debates and actually change their mind based on emotion rather than results...I would just as soon go down with the ship at least trying to do what's best for the country.

And the red hat crap and insults are getting old, another poster made a great point, you are a mirror image of the man you despise.

Did you miss what I said... It's politics 101.  Your plans and your record don't mean squat if you can't get elected.  

Pointing at his record and ignoring his behavior is just typical Trump supporter fodder.  It's what y'all keep doing over and over.  He needed to make it easy for people to vote for him and hard for people to vote for Biden.  He convinced 81 million people (a record, btw) to go out and vote for the other guy.  

But then again, y'all were so excited to have a guy with zero political experience.  You can't be upset that he went out there and fumbled away the presidency like a person with zero political experience.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If Democrats winning presidential elections is what is best for the country, keep supporting Trump. 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It is amazing the lengths of mental gymnastics one will put themselves through to justify their hatred of someone. The showcasing of the self-defense mechanism is almost too comical.

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

You don’t think a Trump/Desantis ticket is a slam dunk for 2024? 

I don't think so... I think that any decent R candidate has a really good shot to beat whoever the Dems put out there EXCEPT for Trump.  Desantis doesn't generate the same opposition that Trump does.  I think that just about any R except Trump would have beaten Biden in 2020, but I doubt that Biden/Harris would have garnered 70 million votes without Trump on the other side.  

I also think that Trump losing in the Republican primaries (which I'm not confident anybody can beat Trump in the Republican primaries) would lead to all of the red hats staying home in November and still guaranteeing another democrat win.  

My opinion is that the day Trump announces his candidacy for 2024 you can book your bets for whoever the D candidate turns out to be.  

I voted Cruz in the 2016 primary here in Texas.. I held my nose and voted Trump that November.  I had a much harder time voting for Trump in 2020 because his behavior was so repulsive-and that's coming for a guy who has never voted Democrat.  But that sums up the entire Trump problem in a nutshell... if the guy can't even inspire people who SHOULD be voting for him to do so, what do you think is happening with the undecideds?  You know, the only people whose vote really counts?

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

It is amazing the lengths of mental gymnastics one will put themselves through to justify their hatred of someone. The showcasing of the self-defense mechanism is almost too comical.

It's also amazing to see the lengths of mental gymnastics one will put themselves through to justify the bad behavior of their Lord and Savior, Donald J. Trump.  

And that's not funny, it's actually pathetic. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did you miss what I said... It's politics 101.  Your plans and your record don't mean squat if you can't get elected.  

Pointing at his record and ignoring his behavior is just typical Trump supporter fodder.  It's what y'all keep doing over and over.  He needed to make it easy for people to vote for him and hard for people to vote for Biden.  He convinced 81 million people (a record, btw) to go out and vote for the other guy.  

But then again, y'all were so excited to have a guy with zero political experience.  You can't be upset that he went out there and fumbled away the presidency like a person with zero political experience.

lol, if your plans and record means nothing, it's game over.

Thank you for pointing out where the real problem lies.

I was excited to have a guy with no political experience that approached it like a business and had no political favors owed.  There were millions that were screaming for the same thing, we are tired of the same old in Washington.  We got it, it was successful, but apparently the same folks were unhappy that this guy just wasn't nice enough, THAT's our problem and it ain't going away.

I don't like the guy either but I'm smart enough to figure out the best choice, apparently the folks you keep giving a pass can't.

Myself and many others chose correctly in 2020, there is no disputing that with what we're seeing now.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's also amazing to see the lengths of mental gymnastics one will put themselves through to justify the bad behavior of their Lord and Savior, Donald J. Trump.  

And that's not funny, it's actually pathetic. 

Nobody justifies it no matter how many times you say it, it was just the better choice when it came down to it.

You are making an argument against your very behavior, but that's what you do.

No matter, it's getting likes from your one man fan base.

19 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump gained almost 12 million more votes from 2016 to 2020 an supposedly lost which has never happened in the history of presidential elections.  Is that a expansion of his base or new voters? Obama lost 3.6 million votes from his first election to his second election an still won which also has never happened. An yes I understand the electoral college process but number of votes is a good barometer on the way things are going to go. 

The base argument is bull butter. So Trump is suppose to be someone that he’s not to draw in more weak minded people? He is who he is. He’s not a politician. Biden hasn’t a thing he can hang his hat on in the 40 plus years he’s been stealing from the American people. Trump comes into office an try’s to run the country like a business an gets a long list of good things done for the American people an the so called undecideds have to really think about who to vote for? Stop…..Your Killing me Smalls!😂

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don't think so... I think that any decent R candidate has a really good shot to beat whoever the Dems put out there EXCEPT for Trump.  Desantis doesn't generate the same opposition that Trump does.  I think that just about any R except Trump would have beaten Biden in 2020, but I doubt that Biden/Harris would have garnered 70 million votes without Trump on the other side.  

I also think that Trump losing in the Republican primaries (which I'm not confident anybody can beat Trump in the Republican primaries) would lead to all of the red hats staying home in November and still guaranteeing another democrat win.  

My opinion is that the day Trump announces his candidacy for 2024 you can book your bets for whoever the D candidate turns out to be.  

I voted Cruz in the 2016 primary here in Texas.. I held my nose and voted Trump that November.  I had a much harder time voting for Trump in 2020 because his behavior was so repulsive-and that's coming for a guy who has never voted Democrat.  But that sums up the entire Trump problem in a nutshell... if the guy can't even inspire people who SHOULD be voting for him to do so, what do you think is happening with the undecideds?  You know, the only people whose vote really counts?

Feelings…an more Feelings. 
You do know your feelings will deceive you.