Little cypress - mauriceville vs Hardin - jefferson ! Thursday August 25 7p at beaumont memorial stadium!!!

lcm93

I Wonder if Peevey tried to get it played on Thursday at WO-S?  Mustangs JV should be playing in Nederland.  Wonder if he asked? Maybe he just didn’t want to? Maybe he asked and Hickman said no. Just seems like it would be better for LC-M to play in town than in Beaumont. I know there will be some who will not go to Beaumont but would drive across town. It’d still be basically a home game just not at Bear stadium.

7 hours ago, marshman said:

I Wonder if Peevey tried to get it played on Thursday at WO-S?  Mustangs JV should be playing in Nederland.  Wonder if he asked? Maybe he just didn’t want to? Maybe he asked and Hickman said no. Just seems like it would be better for LC-M to play in town than in Beaumont. I know there will be some who will not go to Beaumont but would drive across town. It’d still be basically a home game just not at Bear stadium.

Feel like he has more pull at BISD. Maybe it was HJ that wouldn't play here. And NO, never be a home game for LCM @ WOS

9 hours ago, marshman said:

Such a long drive to Bmt.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

I imagine LCM intended to use this game as a preparation game against the Slot-T offense of Vidor.

Now that DuBois has left  HJ will the new coach still be running that offense ? If not, this game will be useless for LCM

I hear Hj is in the spread. 

2 hours ago, marshman said:

Actually I do know some

that won’t be going since it’s in Bmt. Some work till 7 Thursday night and some have to get up at 3 Friday morning for work.  Had the game been at WOS they would have gone.  Now agreed it’s not that many but still.

I think it should have played at WOS. 

On 8/5/2022 at 9:14 PM, marshman said:

Actually I do know some

that won’t be going since it’s in Bmt. Some work till 7 Thursday night and some have to get up at 3 Friday morning for work.  Had the game been at WOS they would have gone.  Now agreed it’s not that many but still.

Would you like some cheese with that?