If hurricane Harvey never come ! Would we still have beaumont ozan and beaumont central today ?

lcm93

4 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Did BISD ever redo the school lines and make it a even split? I remember that was a talk on here 

You can currently go to whichever high highschool you want to a certain extent. I think the administration is trying to get one school back to 5A.

On 7/31/2022 at 6:53 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

The powers to be in the west end of town would NEVER allow their school to consolidate with the schools across town.  Especially since the thought process is “ I’ve ‘arrived’ “ whenever a certain demographic moves to that end of town.  That along with a local councilmen that pretty much puppeteers his constituents.  He’d never go for that…

They still call the West End people with money? 

44 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

They still call the West End people with money? 

Well, most people would say that, but I wouldn’t necessarily say it.  I think the folks with money at this point are spread out in Beaumont.  I know middle class folk in the west end and I know some folk with money in the north end…