Justice: Trump Preps Plan for Military Members Booted Over Vaccine - Restoration, Apology, and Even More!

Reagan

I’ve mixed emotions.  I’ve no doubt we need Trump, but if his entry into the race would elevate the Dems to cheat again to defeat him, I hope someone else runs for the GOP.  Make no mistake, they’ll almost surely do it, and get away with it again.  Not sure they’ll gamble it with someone else.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’ve mixed emotions.  I’ve no doubt we need Trump, but if his entry into the race would elevate the Dems to cheat again to defeat him, I hope someone else runs for the GOP.  Make no mistake, they’ll almost surely do it, and get away with it again.  Not sure they’ll gamble it with someone else.

The mere fact that the Dems are still after Trump, tells me something.  If they thought they could cheat again and get away with it they would totally ignore Trump because they've got nothing to worry about.  Personally, I think we'll be ready for their cheating!

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

My dad and I had this conversation this past weekend. I told him if Trump and DeSantis both run our only hope is DeSantis. I told him that America needs Trump but the DEMONcrats will not allow him to be President again. They will do anything to prevent another 4 years of President Trump. I believe our only hope is DeSantis and that’s how I will vote if he decides to run.

14 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

My dad and I had this conversation this past weekend. I told him if Trump and DeSantis both run our only hope is DeSantis. I told him that America needs Trump but the DEMONcrats will not allow him to be President again. They will do anything to prevent another 4 years of President Trump. I believe our only hope is DeSantis and that’s how I will vote if he decides to run.

Ironic.  I thought I might be the only one with this opinion.  They’re so scared of Trump there’s no limits to what they’ll do to keep him out.  It’s ridiculous for me to believe it, but that’s how bad things are.  The fact things are this bad is the reason we need Trump, but after that 81 million FUBAR in 2020, I just can’t see how he could possibly win.  If he got 81 million votes, the Dem (whomever it may be) would get 83.

Just a reminder of the quote attributed to Stalin, “It’s not the people who vote that count, it’s the people who count the votes”.  Whoever actually said it is immaterial.  The 2020 results confirm the validity of the statement, and if Trump runs, the counters will elect the Dem.

So much of where we are now is because Barack Obama spent 8 years packing every level of government with communist subversives and saboteurs.

He put all the pieces in place. They kneecapped Trump‘a presidency from within and now they’re Biden’s hatchet men.