THSCA Interiview with Jasper HC Kendrick Crumedy

Matthew328

LET'S  GOOO!!  Top 40 under 40. Thanks for posting this.  @Matthew328 

I (along with everyone in town I talk to) look so forward to the future of Jasper football. There is most definitely an energy filled excitement in the community. 

So happy to have Coach Crumedy back home.

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If they get back to those 2000-2006 days lookout. 

He runs a high caliber offense that scores a ton of points. Couple that with a great DC in Malcolm Bronson and we're on to something. It may not ramp up immediately, but I think we're on the verge of something special for a long time. 

On 7/25/2022 at 9:49 PM, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

kudos to  Jasper ISD for making an intelligent hire. WOCCISD should've outsourced the hiring of their coach to these guys. I'm excited for the Dawgs

I thought hiring Barbay was a great move at the time, but this should be a home run. I haven't ever seen this kind of excitement surrounding a new coach for the Bulldogs!

On 7/25/2022 at 10:49 PM, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

kudos to  Jasper ISD for making an intelligent hire. WOCCISD should've outsourced the hiring of their coach to these guys. I'm excited for the Dawgs

Only time will tell. But some people have Snap; some people don't. If they don't have it; they will never have it. It's an intangible that you are born with; or not. My take is that Coach Crumedy was born with a lotta Snap; and we are all about to see it exhibited.  You can't teach what he obviously has!  I can hardly wait to see what he produces on the Jasper football field. I think you are lucky if you know four or five such people in a lifetime; I think Jasper is now blessed just as Carthage has been in the past several years with a homegrown coach.  Again, we will see. I think he said he grew up on Huff Creek road. Can't wait to meet him!

Kendrick has posted in Jasper Bulldog Football  

Kendrick Crumedy

Midnight Madness Practice - 12:01am Saturday, August 6. Players can report to field house beginning at 11:00pm on Friday August 5. We will begin practice at 12:01am. Varsity and JV only. This is an open practice. All community members are welcome , but must be in the stands. No one will be allowed on the field besides coaches, trainers, players and administrators. 

View Post

Just now, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Kendrick has posted in Jasper Bulldog Football  

Kendrick Crumedy

Midnight Madness Practice - 12:01am Saturday, August 6. Players can report to field house beginning at 11:00pm on Friday August 5. We will begin practice at 12:01am. Varsity and JV only. This is an open practice. All community members are welcome , but must be in the stands. No one will be allowed on the field besides coaches, trainers, players and administrators. 

View Post

The atmosphere surrounding the Jasper program has definitely started to change. Personally, before even this I am digging the "vibe". Truth be told every young man I have talked to who plays football here in Jasper(quite a few) are 100% buying into Coach Crumedy's approach and are hyped to play for him.