Turf vs Grass

monknuk

9 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

Leave your feet and deal with the consequences.  It's FOOTBALL....NOT always a pretty game.  I know the high and mighty Crosby Cougars are a finesse team that does not like to get down-n-dirty but us Vidorians...well we are not scared to play in the mud or have our band march in the mud.

Then why did Vidor change the field to turf?

1 minute ago, 89Falcon said:

I am not sure which company was selected. I know for certain that the exact same plans are being utilized as the building in Marshall. FYI, a circular coliseum is being built as well for basketball that will also include new weight facilities.   

They are getting it done up North. 💪🏾

On 7/20/2022 at 11:53 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Alright dude, you’re talking about my wife, mother, sisters and daughter now. The reason I bench press over 400lbs right now is for when people get loose with the mouth. I’ve been on this board for 11 years so I’m  older and now though. Y’all can have it✌🏾

🙄

….

58 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

🙄

….

Lol, I would love to post the link to my instagram account that shows me doing it but that would really be the shallow eye-rolling thing, right? Just saying, how do you go from talking football to talking about stuff like that? Stuff that you would never say in person and is completely “irrelevant” to the topic? 

32 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, I would love to post the link to my instagram account that shows me doing it but that would really be the shallow eye-rolling thing, right? Just saying, how do you go from talking football to talking about stuff like that? Stuff that you would never say in person and is completely “irrelevant” to the topic? 

I’m sure what you say is true. Just wondering why you said it. Lol. That’s almost like saying “My daddy can beat up your daddy.” Regardless, whether you regret saying it or not, you will never live it down. It’s like herpes. You have it forever! Lol. 

33 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m sure what you say is true. Just wondering why you said it. Lol. That’s almost like saying “My daddy can beat up your daddy.” Regardless, whether you regret saying it or not, you will never live it down. It’s like herpes. You have it forever! Lol. 

Herpes....just when you think its gone.... BAM!  I bench 400lbs lol

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm surprised the thread wasn't locked or the post deleted after that happened like in the past, I guess things have changed on here. 🤷🏾‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm surprised the thread wasn't locked or the post deleted after that happened like in the past, I guess things have changed on here. 🤷🏾‍♂️

if referring to post about women, it was cleared.

We all crack jokes and poke at one another buy there isn't ever a need for such.

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Dang …. Bench pressing 400lbs of Herpes! 😂😂