LCM Turf

3 hours ago, Dat Brook said:

Just a reminder to everyone, LC-M only lost one away game last year (not counting playoffs). Its not important where you play but how you play. Looking like a Cadillac doesn't matter much if you play like a Ford. 🤷‍♂️

That is true but like Coach Peevey stated in his interView with Step, last year they were the hunters this year they are the hunted. They won’t sneak up on anyone like last year. Playing at home in a tight game just may be the edge needed to get the W. 

23 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I read on Facebook Coach Peevy, his wife and 3 kids were at the stadium last night working on the turf to get it ready for the season opener. Can anyone confirm this? 😁

I'm hearing that lcm is delaying the start of school so all teachers, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, and administration can work on the field. 

14 hours ago, marshman said:

That is true but like Coach Peevey stated in his interView with Step, last year they were the hunters this year they are the hunted. They won’t sneak up on anyone like last year. Playing at home in a tight game just may be the edge needed to get the W. 

That's classic coach talk. Little Cypress stopped surprising people after the Kinkaid game. Home definitely has its advantages but fortunately the two games that they could miss are both non-district. And it may get them ready to play Vidor at their stadium. But I don't think the visitor side will be bare this year. In fact it may be very "bear".

10 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

That's classic coach talk. Little Cypress stopped surprising people after the Kinkaid game. Home definitely has its advantages but fortunately the two games that they could miss are both non-district. And it may get them ready to play Vidor at their stadium. But I don't think the visitor side will be bare this year. In fact it may be very "bear".

😁

1 hour ago, Dat Brook said:

Hardin jefferson and wos will probably be played on the road ! That is   4 straight games on the road !! Then the bye week ! After bye week will be homecoming against spring legacy!! Hardin jefferson for all I seen is almost done with there track and turf renovation!! New field house is almost complete!!

On 7/29/2022 at 3:40 PM, lcm93 said:

Hardin jefferson and wos will probably be played on the road ! That is   4 straight games on the road !! Then the bye week ! After bye week will be homecoming against spring legacy!! Hardin jefferson for all I seen is almost done with there track and turf renovation!! New field house is almost complete!!

I agree.... expecting to play at HJ and WOS... homecoming will most likely be our first home game