LCM Turf

30 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

A major project that includes a brand new track that includes a brand new concept foundation and a new turf field that includes natural grass to turf I would start at the end of soccer season and alow 5 months to the start of football season!!!!

Even a hellas forman told me with the major project like lcm takes 4 to 5 months to complete!!

1 hour ago, mat said:

Still on a tight schedule to finish the turf by game 2. The track is to have asphalt surface, then top it off with the final track surface as soon as the season is over.

They might as well play the first 4 games on the road and break in the new turf field for homecoming!!!

We just had a gully washer of a storm come through the LC area, dumped a lot of rain, and now looks like we may be getting round two soon.  Just drove by the field and it had everything shut down and looked liked most workers had left. It’s a big wet muddy mess. Week 2 May definitely be out now. 

Just now, marshman said:

We just had a gully washer of a storm come through the LC area, dumped a lot of rain, and now looks like we may be getting round two soon.  Just drove by the field and it had everything shut down and looked liked most workers had left. It’s a big wet muddy mess. Week 2 May definitely be out now. 

Not good for da bears

On 7/25/2022 at 1:39 PM, lcm93 said:

A major project that includes a brand new track that includes a brand new concept foundation and a new turf field that includes natural grass to turf I would start at the end of soccer season and alow 5 months to the start of football season!!!!

I was kind of wondering why they didn't do that. Lumberton did and still had to play the first few games away because the field wasn't quite ready.