Really, There’s a Debate?

baddog

15 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I’ll never understand these idiot liberals. Do they really believe this crap or his it just to see how far they can take it?

Valid question.  Here’s a scenario - you ask any Jr Hi kid in East Texas who can get pregnant and 99.99% will say women.  In the link above, a Berkeley Law Professor claims men can.  Point is, who’s the smarter of the two?  We wonder why so many judges are making ridiculous decisions.  If this woman is an example of folks teaching Law, it’s no wonder.  Again, unbelievable.

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Valid question.  Here’s a scenario - you ask any Jr Hi kid in East Texas who can get pregnant and 99.99% will say women.  In the link above, a Berkeley Law Professor claims men can.  Point is, who’s the smarter of the two?  We wonder why so many judges are making ridiculous decisions.  If this woman is an example of folks teaching Law, it’s no wonder.  Again, unbelievable.

That Berkeley Professor doesn’t think men can get pregnant. It’s all a part of the master plan of creating confusion, especially in the minds of youth. If we let this way of thinking take hold, our future generations will be mindless zombies. I’m afraid it has already affected a lot of youth today. Some of the youth hiring on under me have poor skills and math kicks their butts. All they want is their phone and a paycheck. Putty brains. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Some of the youth hiring on under me have poor skills and math kicks their butts. All they want is their phone and a paycheck. Putty brains. 

This is true. Young men don't have the ambition to work hard. Just waiting on an opening that pays better. We had to let our work prove our worth.

11 hours ago, baddog said:

I wonder how many on this board think a man can get pregnant? Big Girl, how many pregnant men have you been privvy to possibly assisting in a delivery? Maybe they let you run the ultrasound.

That professor is a black woman that is a liberal.  Big girl probably bit on her stupidity hook, line, and sinker.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

That professor is a black woman that is a liberal.  Big girl probably bit on her stupidity hook, line, and sinker.

lol. I should have added…. Where does the baby come out? How about…. Where does fertilization of the egg take place? Speaking of eggs, where the hell did the egg come from? There are no answers to these questions. These people need a slap across the face to possibly wake them from their stupor. Then again, it’s part of the plan. All of this crap is connected. 

On 7/12/2022 at 5:36 PM, baddog said:

Man, this country has gone in the toilet….

Hawley, law prof clash in heated exchange over who can get pregnant: 'Is this how you run your classroom?'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

Insanity.  

• 2 weeks later...

In my youth there was a poem that we thought was humorous.  As I think of it now, it was foretelling the current problem Democrats have with genders.

Mary had a little sheep
With this sheep she went to sleep
She did not know it was a Ram
Until Mary had a little lamb.

• 2 weeks later...