Jan 6: They All Lied And Here's The Proof!

Reagan

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I did. I am shocked that you condoning the insurrection. Wow

Never said I condoned it.
but I can see why that happened and if people who have too much pride don’t wake up it will get worse.  Take a look around at the chaos going on in liberal cities…..liberal policies at work. 

was it wrong for the colonist to rise up against the British…..which gave you this great nation?

30 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

but I can see why that happened and if people who have too much pride don’t wake up it will get worse.  Take a look around at the chaos going on in liberal cities…..liberal policies at work. 

was it wrong for the colonist to rise up against the British…..which gave you this great nation?

She will ask, “What colonists?”

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So the people involved in the insurrection planned to fight the US military? 😆 and 

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

So the people involved in the insurrection planned to fight the US military? 😆 and 

Your “focus “ lenses need to be readjusted. I do not know I wasn’t there nor do I have any associations with anyone that went.

if you look back at history there are tail tale signs that tend to lead to a major event in a country’s course.

I ll ask directly this time.

Are major liberal cities thriving?

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How many stormed the capital in an attempt to overthrow the government? 

Tell me who and what means did they use to supposedly try to overthrow the government?😂 I mean the Capitol Police we’re opening the doors for them an telling them to come on in. 😂  Tell me and show who was charged with insurrection and trying to over the government. 

Read my lips ….There was no insurrection.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Tell me who and what means did they use to supposedly try to overthrow the government?😂 I mean the Capitol Police we’re opening the doors for them an telling them to come on in. 😂  Tell me and show who was charged with insurrection and trying to over the government. 

Read my lips ….There was no insurrection.

Did you see the people breaking in through a window?

So folks breaking in through a window equates to an attempt to overthrow the government?

This was no doubt wrong, but to call this an insurrection simply points out bias towards Trump.

We'll most likely see the real deal if we continue down this path (I may be one of them), but this wasn't an insurrection...or if it was, it was the lamest one in history, lol.

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So folks breaking in through a window equates to an attempt to overthrow the government?

This was no doubt wrong, but to call this an insurrection simply points out bias towards Trump.

We'll most likely see the real deal if we continue down this path (I may be one of them), but this wasn't an insurrection...or if it was, it was the lamest one in history, lol.

Was anyone beheaded? I can think of a few who have no use for their head. It’s empty anyway.

LumRaiderFan took the words right out of my mouth. Anyone who was destroying property should be prosecuted but breaking a window is not a Insurrection.

Its coming out that there were at least 20 undercover FBI agents in the crowd along with antifa and blm instigators. It would not surprise me at all if the violent ones in the crowd were FBI agent’s, blm, and antifia. I mean they are known for destroying cities not Trump supporters. Look at FBI’s involvement in the Russia Hoax.

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If you look at the definition  of insurrection beheading someone is not mentioned. A violent mob stormed the Capitol yelling kill Pence. They broke into Nancy Pelosi office.

Kavanaugh Hearing Protest has been redefined as Insurrection per Big Girl.

Wow!! It says they took over the Senate Building! Must be an Insurrection! Right Big Girl?😂

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If you look at the definition  of insurrection beheading someone is not mentioned. A violent mob stormed the Capitol yelling kill Pence. They broke into Nancy Pelosi office.

I looked at the definition and it says armed. Were they armed?

My beheading was reference to French revolters. Remember the guillotine from your history class that you were absent from more than once?