Jan 6: They All Lied And Here's The Proof!

Reagan

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2022 at 3:51 PM, Unwoke said:

Who the undercover FBI that was in the crowd. That’s appalling, I can’t believe someone would say something like that. I am sure a Democrat would never be that offensive. By the way that’s Trumps head that the liberal nut job is holding.

She was wrong, as well. It doesn't make the violent mob right

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

How do these events resemble the insurrection 

A insurrection is believable as the Russian Hoax. Lol

“Fact checkers” aren’t actually concerned with the truth, they were put in place to control narratives and push their own biased version of reality. Some of them realize this, and they still don’t care.

Fact checkers were never a thing until the left lost control of the narrative and the truth started coming out.

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

How do these events resemble the insurrection 

Jan 6th was a wake up call, it’s a sign of things to come when govt gets too big as well as not trusted.

those events listed are not an exact resemblance but it shows that thru out history people will only take so much before they stand up and against big govt and an untrustworthy one at that.

read up and educate yourself on said events.

5 hours ago, Unwoke said:

A insurrection is believable as the Russian Hoax. Lol

“Fact checkers” aren’t actually concerned with the truth, they were put in place to control narratives and push their own biased version of reality. Some of them realize this, and they still don’t care.

Fact checkers were never a thing until the left lost control of the narrative and the truth started coming out.

I watched it on TV live while it was happening.  

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Jan 6th was a wake up call, it’s a sign of things to come when govt gets too big as well as not trusted.

those events listed are not an exact resemblance but it shows that thru out history people will only take so much before they stand up and against big govt and an untrustworthy one at that.

read up and educate yourself on said events.

Wow, I have no words. Smh

Just now, Big girl said:

Wow, I have no words. Smh

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I watched as people stormed the Capitol, live.  It was an insurrection 

The Democrat Nut Jobs stormed the Capitol when Kavanaugh was being vetted by Congress for the Supreme Court. Nearly 300 protesters were arrested. Was that a Insurrection also?

This is the hidden content, please

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I watched as people stormed the Capitol, live.  It was an insurrection 

I bet you watched blm riot and loot on TV. You were probably screaming, “Bust that window on Wal Mart. Grab that big screen Sony TV. You deserve it because Wal Mart and Sony are responsible for the death of our beloved George Floyd!”

5 hours ago, Unwoke said:

The Democrat Nut Jobs stormed the Capitol when Kavanaugh was being vetted by Congress for the Supreme Court. Nearly 300 protesters were arrested. Was that a Insurrection also?

This is the hidden content, please

Using her own words, yes it was.  She will give them a pass since they were low info Dimocrat voters, such as herself.