Hull-Daisetta Bobcats 2022 Preview

jdawg03

On 8/6/2022 at 6:30 PM, JohnRuthDomergue said:

If HD stays political with coaches kids starting over players with more talent, HD will have a terrible season. The QB position for HD is all favoritism, there are 3-4 better options at QB for HD, but Wallace’s kid will start, Birdwell won’t ruffle feathers with his staff. Also, they keep letting athletes like Devante Broussard and now Dawson Victorian leave to Liberty and Baytown, FYI both kids will excel for these bigger schools, Devante did last year. If HD replaces the Wallace kid at QB, they win 3 more games, at this point every team that plays HD, they put 11 in the box lol. 

Wallace is not at qb any longer ?

4 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Took long enough lol

Didn’t have to do with anything about noise. I know some people wished it did. Has to do with making football decision and what’s best for the team.  There gonna be a lot more made too. The coach is starting his 2nd season.  So I guess he don’t get a fair chance?  I know they are the most physical team HD has had in a while.  He got them flying around and playing hard.