What’s more American…

CardinalBacker

…than a Trump Supporter shooting up a Fourth of July parade? 

Can’t believe somebody hasn’t already started a thread here filled with “not a single inch” or “where was the outrage during the BLM riots?”

For people that have a lot to say about everything, y’all sure go quiet when one of your boys jumps off of the rails.  

54 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Can’t believe somebody hasn’t already started a thread here filled with “not a single inch” or “where was the outrage during the BLM riots?”

For people that have a lot to say about everything, y’all sure go quiet when one of your boys jumps off of the rails.  

He’s a POS just like the BLM crowd.  That make you feel better!

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

What makes you think he was a Trump  supporter……such as yourself?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let me guess….Trump even provided the gun and ammo? Please provide the source of your accusation. Wrong is wrong regardless of the affiliation.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wrong again, my friend!

This is the hidden content, please

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Wrong again, my friend!

From the article 

"If he does happen to claim to be MAGA, he’s definitely NOT a true America First, Make America Great Again guy."

Even the article can't rule him out... whole bunch of tweets from both sides claiming he is or isn't MAGA.... 

10 killed / 62 wounded in Chicago last weekend and not nearly the coverage as this, and this is a problem that can be addressed with no new laws, simply better leadership.

Much harder to convince the low information crowd Chicago is Trump's fault so not nearly the interest from democrats and media.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Can’t rule him out. lol. Can’t rule you out either. 

Yeah, can’t rule out leaves everyone open to every potential accusation.

We can’t rule out that a person posting in this thread is not a child molester……

It reminds me of the Mueller report on Trump collusion with Russia. We cannot rule out the Trump was illegally involved with Russia, we just can’t find any evidence to prove it.

I guess with the rationale of some people reading this forum, everybody is guilty of everything until it can be proven otherwise.

48 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

We can’t rule out that a person posting in this thread is not a child molester……

It reminds me of the Mueller report on Trump collusion with Russia. We cannot rule out the Trump was illegally involved with Russia, we just can’t find any evidence to prove it.

I guess with the rationale of some people reading this forum, everybody is guilty of everything until it can be proven otherwise.

Guilty until proven innocent - liberal describing a conservative.

😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Literally from the report:

"[W]hile this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," Barr quotes from Mueller's report.

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Doesn’t DNA work that way?……100% exclusion and only 99% positive identity? Something like that.

If you can’t exclude him, then…..

25 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

What’s more American than a Dementia Patient playing President on the 4th of July. Smh…

Watch Kamala’s face…..like she’s any better. At least she uses real words that make no sense. Oh yeah, and laughs like a hyena.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You should of waited,,,,,lmao

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Literally from the report:

"[W]hile this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," Barr quotes from Mueller's report.

You got it. That is what I was talking about. We have no evidence that he did but…

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

What’s more American than a Dementia Patient playing President on the 4th of July. Smh…

His only saving grace at the moment is Kamala Harris.

The Dems are in a quandary at the moment. Anything is subject to change at a moments notice depending on any event however.

I think it was Jim Clyburn out of SC that I saw a week or two ago talking about Harris in the upcoming presidential election. He was given some credit for Biden‘s victory by delivering SC in the election. His comment was something like, we got Biden  elected but it was time for him to go and it is Kamala's turn.

That demonstrates the problem. When a prominent Democrat goes on record pushing for a black female and probably somewhat as a payback, it might be hard for the Democrats to go against him and her. That tends to make me think that the next Democrat in the presidential election will be either Biden or Harris and either can be big problems.

Harris if so disliked by her own party that she could not even get about 3% of the popular vote from Democrats and had to drop out at the beginning of the primary season.

Her serving as VP could tend to overcome earlier non support but her performance has hurt her image, not helped it.

So now they have a guy that is showing signs of dementia and his vice president waiting in the wings in a position that will make it hard for the Democratic leadership to go against her. Which Democrat is going to go on record going against the first Black female VP and then have to debate her she blast her in stage?