One player that's your favorite going into this upcoming season

LB Braylen Shipley of Friendswood.Reads the offensive extremely quick and covers 3/4 of the field.Has many offers on his plate.If I can say a second, look for Ayden Jones of Crosby to have a great year after being denied last year by the UIL.He has a lot of the same savy Shipley has.

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

Well, if I answer as my favorite player, it has to be my son, Jaddon Ward #20 RB for LR. 2 more years and I’m done and it sux. 
2nd now is Silsbee’s Drelon Miller. Great athlete, great kid, and competitor. Prayers for a healthy season for all of our SETX athletes. Hook’em 

Yep. It definitely sucks. My son, Bo, who played in Lumberton, graduated and went to UMHB, (and subsequently got a DIII National Championship ring this year). But he’s officially retired from football now. Definitely makes you appreciate the years you have before it’s gone. I’ll be in the stands watching your Jaddon. He’s a great player. 

On 7/10/2022 at 10:22 AM, SmashMouth said:

Yep. It definitely sucks. My son, Bo, who played in Lumberton, graduated and went to UMHB, (and subsequently got a DIII National Championship ring this year). But he’s officially retired from football now. Definitely makes you appreciate the years you have before it’s gone. I’ll be in the stands watching your Jaddon. He’s a great player. 

It’s crazy how fast Bo has grown up!