By the way

15 hours ago, Gators23 said:

I know this isn’t football but a few people already know! This is Raidergirl, I couldn’t get in my other account after getting a new phone so had to make a new one! 

GOOOO RAIDERS!

Several possibilities or reasons.  One, MBG may have taken over site and is “trying to drain the swamp”.  Two, possibly a Bears or Pirate fan has taken over and are trying to keep out the riff-raff.

😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Several possibilities or reasons.  One, MBG may have taken over site and is “trying to drain the swamp”.  Two, possibly a Bears or Pirate fan has taken over and are trying to keep out the riff-raff.

😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂

Lol no I was signed in for so long I couldn’t remember my password or anything so just made a new one

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂

I'm just trying to keep the peace around here til Week-1. 😎

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm just trying to keep the peace around here til Week-1. 😎

Renown stirrer of gumbo reaux not stirring the pot?  Hmmmmmmm, doesn’t sound like you.  Still, you could’ve turned over a new leaf.  Become a peaceful mediator.  Let’s see, any post praising the Nederland Bulldogs?  Any likes on BMTSoulja1 post?  Gonna have to research.

😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Renown stirrer of gumbo reaux not stirring the pot?  Hmmmmmmm, doesn’t sound like you.  Still, you could’ve turned over a new leaf.  Become a peaceful mediator.  Let’s see, any post praising the Nederland Bulldogs?  Any likes on BMTSoulja1 post?  Gonna have to research.

😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

Bulldogs are peaceful.

Soulja is still bitter United gained enrollment and moved back up to 6A to get weekly peaceful beatdowns during football season.