2022 Scrimmages/Scrimmage Talk

Gonna head over to Columbus to see what Bellville has in the stables after losing two D1 football players from their backfield. Good news is they return pretty much everything else on offense and a good portion of the defense. DCTF has Columbus pre season #8 in 3A D1… curious what they look like as well.

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Good reports outta WB/Memorial. 

Told Memorial looked good. 

@BMTSoulja1 why you quiet

I had to go with a source I trust.  My guy @Austin1985 confirmed what you said was true.  It was a good report from Memorial.  (So I was wrong in saying Memorial would get ran off the field) I was told that WB has more things to work on than Port Arthur.  I hope both of them are ready to make some noise this year.  IMO, both Staffs are on the hot seat according to both fan bases…

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I had to go with a source I trust.  My guy @Austin1985 confirmed what you said was true.  It was a good report from Memorial.  (So I was wrong in saying Memorial would get ran off the field) I was told that WB has more things to work on than Port Arthur.  I hope both of them are ready to make some noise this year.  IMO, both Staffs are on the hot seat according to both fan bases…

Man stfu. 

Good morning. 

11 hours ago, pine curtain said:

you can take video on your phone?

all this time I have been using my cam corder to take home movies......

How did the two look in football?  Livingston touted as a possible sleeper in 10-4A-1, and Silsbee suppose to have their usual good team.  Either one dominate?

Never mind, great update of this one in other scrimmage thread.  Sounded like Silsbee had their way.

Clear Falls 1 Friendswood 0 nothing to get excited about here.Clear Falls RB Smith is a very hard runner, you better wrap him up and hold on.Friendswood starting a 6-4 QB Foster with a strong arm.If he gets in a groove,Mustang offense will be OK.If Clear Falls is rated #2 in their district, the district must be weak.First week BLAH BLAH,I certainly hope so.