The Case for Donald Trump 2024!

Reagan

49 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

No worries here, I'll never put myself in all the positions he has put himself in

Always have an answer but never agree that he was assassinated by the media and came out fighting. What a strong individual to endure such evil and survive. 
A middle of the roader would agree with Trump every now and then. That’s why it’s called middle of the road. 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

I hate rich folks. They’re the ones with all the jobs to offer. Lol

Yep, I also love the “they pay a lower percentage” argument.

Personally, I would rather individuals and corporations keep as much as they legally can, the alternative is sending it to the federal government to waste.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Always have an answer but never agree that he was assassinated by the media and came out fighting. What a strong individual to endure such evil and survive. 
A middle of the roader would agree with Trump every now and then. That’s why it’s called middle of the road. 

Biden is getting the same treatment from the right wing media, he deserves it all for his past and the way he's handling things 

11 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Biden is getting the same treatment from the right wing media, he deserves it all for his past and the way he's handling things 

And the MSM? You know, the ones who didn’t cover the white guy getting beat to death by 3 black guys. They are giving Biden a pass. 
You mean Fox? The one network that has more viewers than all the others combined? I wonder why that is? Do you know?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

And the MSM? You know, the ones who didn’t cover the white guy getting beat to death by 3 black guys. They are giving Biden a pass. 
You mean Fox? The one network that has more viewers than all the others combined? I wonder why that is? Do you know?

Hell I watch fox every now and then and not a fan... I watch all the stations and form my own opinion on the situations at hand! 

18 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Hell I watch fox every now and then and not a fan... I watch all the stations and form my own opinion on the situations at hand! 

What you need are facts to reach an informative decision. Can’t get that from MSM. 
You’re very good at sidestepping a question. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

What you need are facts to reach an informative decision. Can’t get that from MSM. 
You’re very good at sidestepping a question. 

So I can only get the facts from right Wing media? in case you haven't figured it out yet there is no real journalism, they tell they're viewers what they want to hear.... divide and conquer 

20 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I would rather see Desantis.....but if Trump gets the nomination.....I'm not voting for the Democrat.....

I don't think Trump's ego will let him not run......

I think by 23 you’ll see the more ambitious desantis ,Cruz etc. begin to spit a little from trump. Then it’ll get interesting .if desantis beat trump in primaries. How will trump respond. How do you see it going hippy?

8 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I think by 23 you’ll see the more ambitious desantis ,Cruz etc. begin to spit a little from trump. Then it’ll get interesting .if desantis beat trump in primaries. How will trump respond. How do you see it going hippy?

Honestly ,,,,no idea. 

Trump has had a good week for the conservatives. Two supreme court rulings one could arguably say was due to Trumps Justice picks. This is landmark huge rulings that I'm sure he will run on. I'm not sure Desantis can beat trump in the primary.  Trump is going to have more money than Desantis....and that matters. 

But, like my first statement.......no idea lol

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So I can only get the facts from right Wing media? in case you haven't figured it out yet there is no real journalism, they tell they're viewers what they want to hear.... divide and conquer 

How can you form an opinion on the white guy getting beat to death by three black guys if you don’t even see it? That’s not simply a lack of journalism, that’s a narrative. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

How can you form an opinion on the white guy getting beat to death by three black guys if you don’t even see it? That’s not simply a lack of journalism, that’s a narrative. 

There's cases like these everyday from all races that go ignored by all media... fox and the right does the same thing the left does and changes the way they present their news...for example and off topic, Floyd, he was no hero but shouldn't have died like that, Fox portrayed him for his past and he died from fentanyl... simply not true and I don't recall yall upset about the "FACTS"... 

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Honestly ,,,,no idea. 

Trump has had a good week for the conservatives. Two supreme court rulings one could arguably say was due to Trumps Justice picks. This is landmark huge rulings that I'm sure he will run on. I'm not sure Desantis can beat trump in the primary.  Trump is going to have more money than Desantis....and that matters. 

But, like my first statement.......no idea lol

Honest question you think these rulings fire up the right more than the left in terms of votes. 

40 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

There's cases like these everyday from all races that go ignored by all media... fox and the right does the same thing the left does and changes the way they present their news...for example and off topic, Floyd, he was no hero but shouldn't have died like that, Fox portrayed him for his past and he died from fentanyl... simply not true and I don't recall yall upset about the "FACTS"... 

The facts are there WAS fentanyl in his system. I’m not going through the whole ordeal about him again. You weren’t even around back then……or were you? Putting a lean on your story is commonplace. Not reporting it at all is a narrative. Maga

55 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Honest question you think these rulings fire up the right more than the left in terms of votes. 

As long as the rulings are "Constitutional" based, then yes, it will fire up the base.  But in all honesty, it should fire up anyone that loves the Constitution!

Biden won the last election by not being Donald Trump.  With the disaster that is currently our economy, the only way the dems will have a shot in the next election is if they again get to run a campaign under the “Not Donald” mantra.  Apathetic dems and swing vote moderates are not going to be motivated to vote for a mediocre Democratic nominee, but many will still get out to vote against Trump.  

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Biden won the last election by not being Donald Trump.  With the disaster that is currently our economy, the only way the dems will have a shot in the next election is if they again get to run a campaign under the “Not Donald” mantra.  Apathetic dems and swing vote moderates are not going to be motivated to vote for a mediocre Democratic nominee, but many will still get out to vote against Trump.  

I agree, me personally I don't know 1 individual who voted biden that'll switch to a Conald vote... ppl thinking a Conald landslide 2024 will be sad again 

With the way the economy is at the moment I've seen polls of Biden ahead of Conald even with bidens ratings low.. that says all I need to know anything better than Biden will be another D win... 

If I was part of the right platform I'd push for a DeSantis ticket, I know folks who lean left that like him.. 

I wouldn't be too excited about a DeSantis win but I believe he has the best odds on how to run the country and pull in the moderate and swing votes..