The Case for Donald Trump 2024!

Reagan

16 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So the gov doesn't determine how your 401k does by their policies and the economy? I feel dumber also

They go hand in hand but it is not technically government money. What gets me is people talk about inflation and equate it to high prices, which inflation does raise prices, but inflation is actually a devaluation of your dollar, meaning it loses value. When your dollar hits zero value, I don’t care how many $millions you possess, it ain’t worth diddly. It will be like the German Reichsmark……good enough to burn. 
Trump had the economy rolling and you know it. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

They go hand in hand but it is not technically government money. What gets me is people talk about inflation and equate it to high prices, which inflation does raise prices, but inflation is actually a devaluation of your dollar, meaning it loses value. When your dollar hits zero value, I don’t care how many $millions you possess, it ain’t worth diddly. It will be like the German Reichsmark……good enough to burn. 
Trump had the economy rolling and you know it. 

Maybe DeSantis can do the same, Conald is a waste of oxygen and polluting our air! Glad he's gone

46 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Maybe DeSantis can do the same, Conald is a waste of oxygen and polluting our air! Glad he's gone

Your image of Donald Trump couldn’t be influenced by msm at all, you know, all the accusations that were proven false and you won’t even give the benefit of the doubt. He was convicted/acquitted on accusations. Then put in double jeopardy, which is illegal, and people, such as yourself, are still hell bent on hating a man for no reason. Hopefully nothing like that ever happens to you. 

24 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Donald screwed Donald. If he had taken defeat like a man. Donald Trump will be ready to win back White House in HUGE landslide.

How is he screwed?  Have you seen the crowds he draws when he holds campaign rallies?  Before this last set of primaries, he had a 94% endorsement win rate.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Your image of Donald Trump couldn’t be influenced by msm at all, you know, all the accusations that were proven false and you won’t even give the benefit of the doubt. He was convicted/acquitted on accusations. Then put in double jeopardy, which is illegal, and people, such as yourself, are still hell bent on hating a man for no reason. Hopefully nothing like that ever happens to you. 

No worries here, I'll never put myself in all the positions he has put himself in

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

He was drawing these crowds before 2020. Trump has a following. Trump will nominate the gop candidate he won’t be it. 

I would rather see Desantis.....but if Trump gets the nomination.....I'm not voting for the Democrat.....

I don't think Trump's ego will let him not run......