Predictions For District 10-4A-1

Hagar

This District has arguably the most evenly matched teams of any local Districts.  Take Splendora out and there’s a tough team every Friday night during District play.

1- Vidor

2- Ltown

3- Huffman

4- LCM

5- Livingston 

6- Splendora

And since I’m old and senile, and picking off my feeble memory, don’t bet any money on these picks.  😂😂👽😂😂
Heck, I hope I got the right six teams, much less correct order.

1. Vidor (being the only rugby team in this district has its advantages)

2. LCM (2nd year under Peeveys system )

3. Huffman (new coach same dirty birds)

4. Livingston  (Don't go lion to yourself, they can upset a few teams)

5/6. tha' chumps / Splendo (could go either way)

**** Don't sleep on Slendora. They embarrassed Vidor a few years back to welcome them to the district properly

**** Chumperton will have a new OC but I bet they use the same playbook so no transition period requiered. They could steal 5th place from Splendo  👀

DARKHORSE  C-town could squeeze into the #4 seed with a few lucky breaks 👀

I believe right now your 3 contenders for 1st are; Vidor, Lumberton, LCM.

- LCM will be good again, good coach and good talent, need to replace their QB from last year, he was tough.

- Lumberton’s offense will be good, they have good speed & skill at receiver, good QB and solid RB. If defense gets better they could be a tough out.

- Not sure what the Pirates have back, but they are always tough. 

Livingston seems to always fly under the radar.  Never sure what the Lions are going to come up with.  Splendora usually plays an extremely weak non-District schedule.  Come into District play last year at 4-1.  Ended the season at 4-6 (winless in District).

So scratch those two but the remaining four are one miscue away from losing any of those three games.  That’s what makes this District so exciting/interesting.  Most Friday nights during District play there’ll be at least one game with the playoffs at stake.  And look how close we are guys.  HS Football & cooler weather.  It just doesn’t get any better. 😄

2 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

LCM/Vidor/Lumberton

Huffman

I honestly feel like the top 3 is a toss up. Hell, top 4 maybe. Will be a very competitive season.

I agree.  Only reason I have LCM 4th is because the loss of Landry at QB.  Kid was a heckuva athlete and difficult to replace, much like the Pirates NG on Defense.  

• 2 weeks later...

Lumberton

Vidor

LCM

Huffman

Livingston

Splendora

this my honest prediction, but this district may be tougher than last season because any of those top 4 can vie to be district champs. just better eat your wheaties every week is all i can say.

GO PIRATES‼️🏴‍☠️

Congrats to Jason Watson of Vidor Pirates for getting his first offer from St Andrews University going into his Senior Season. Great football player! Enjoyed watching this kid the last couple of years. Wether he’s playing DE or FB he’s always bringing it! Can’t wait to see what he does this year!

11 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Congrats to Jason Watson of Vidor Pirates for getting his first offer from St Andrews University going into his Senior Season. Great football player! Enjoyed watching this kid the last couple of years. Wether he’s playing DE or FB he’s always bringing it! Can’t wait to see what he does this year!

Congrats!

12 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Great highlight video.  Kids so quick off the ball.  OL had trouble getting to him.  Hope he has a great year.