Silsbee football stadium (UPDATED!! July 15th, 2022)

Mballler#1

50 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

With the upgrade to turf, I definitely put this stadium up there with Port Arthur and BISD stadium as the best in SETX.  

PAISD needs new concessions and restrooms, specifically restrooms, they are horrible. I wouldn't mention that stadium in the same sentence as BISD or Silsbee as far as being the best right now.

Now if we're talking game environment then yes PAISD is definitely up there for certain games. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

PAISD needs new concessions and restrooms, specifically restrooms, they are horrible. I wouldn't mention that stadium in the same sentence as BISD or Silsbee as far as being the best right now.

Now if we're talking game environment then yes PAISD is definitely up there for certain games. 

Literally, the concessions and restrooms are the only minus.  PA has arguably the best parking in SETX and a great press box.  Also, the turf and logo on the field along with the Jumbotron is why I put it as a top 3 stadiums in SETX.  

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Literally, the concessions and restrooms are the only minus.  PA has arguably the best parking in SETX and a great press box.  Also, the turf and logo on the field along with the Jumbotron is why I put it as a top 3 stadiums in SETX.  

In bold: that's true. Think we just got a new videoboard last week as well. 

Isn't it past time to replace the turf? 

------------------------------------------------------- 

Silsbee's location of it's stadium is great, just fix the parking. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

In bold: that's true. Think we just got a new videoboard last week as well. 

Isn't it past time to replace the turf? 

------------------------------------------------------- 

Silsbee's location of it's stadium is great, just fix the parking. 

Turf needs to be replaced at least every 10 years…

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Pretty good list. Lumberton has a decent stadium too. 

I considered Lumberton too.  I actually think their center field logo and PA’s is the best.  But maybe I haven’t been to Lumberton’s stadium in a while, but I didn’t think they have a Jumbotron?  

On my list, Lumberton and WO-S are interchangeable.

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I considered Lumberton too.  I actually think their center field logo and PA’s is the best.  But maybe I haven’t been to Lumberton’s stadium in a while, but I didn’t think they have a Jumbotron?  

On my list, Lumberton and WO-S are interchangeable.

Is Lumberton restroom issues still worse than Nederland's old ones?? Visiting sides used to flood, literally. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is Lumberton restroom issues still worse than Nederland's old ones?? Visiting sides used to flood, literally. 

Well we still have no bathrooms. This is the slowest work for stadium upgrades I ever seen. Asked about the hold up was told be patient they will be nicer than bucees lol

On 6/17/2022 at 3:58 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, I considered that, but I’m not sure about Vidor’s parking situation.  Last time I was there parking was horrible.  

Last time I checked, all 4 of those parking places were nice.  You’re just being picky.  
😂👽😂

• Silsbee92 changed the title to Silsbee football stadium (UPDATED!! July 15th, 2022)