Good Poll For President Trump!

Reagan

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You wouldn’t know what Truth was if it bit you in the ***. Lol. Would it make you feel better if I posted everything from Truth Social? You do know that Twitter is a platform not a publisher right? Although they do love censoring truth. Problem is it pops up every where an they can’t keep up. Lol. Yea your right there’s so much peace now. A conservative Supreme Court Justice of the United States had a assassination attempt on his life yesterday because of his ruling on Roe v Wade. First time in modern history for that to happen. It made page 26 of the New York Times. Let me repeat that page 26.  If it would have been a right winger attempting to assassinate a liberal judge it would be world wide news for months on end. Matter fact you probably didn’t even hear about. Trump dealt with this nonsense for years an steal dealing with it. A lie repeated a thousand times is still a lie. You keep laughing your ass off while the country burns and peoples livelihoods are being destroyed. Your a work of Art….Abstract Art that is. Do us all a favor an don’t vote like you’ve done your whole adult life. 

I'm voting and it won't be for Abbott nor Conald

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'll repeat again... If Trump runs for President, he will be soundly beaten by the Dem candidate again.  

Well of course 

until we do away with mail in ballots I have no trust in our voting system

but besides that if people still vote for a liberal and their evil ways all because of Trump then we have some real serious mental issues in this country.

just look around people.

36 minutes ago, Judex said:

It's so weird watching people bark views based completely on what they want to believe, completely divorced from evidence, while simultaneously dismissing the views of others based on the exact same fallacious paradigms.

Throw the 2020 election out.

Name something positive that liberals bring to the table that outweighs all the horrible issues they push.

Yes I dismiss murdering babies….self explanatory 

yes I dismiss rights for transgenders….I don’t want men in girls bathrooms or vise versA. don’t want men taking over women sports. What happen to women’s rights????   Self explanatory 

yes I dismiss the attack on pronouns….self explanatory 

yes I dismiss illegals coming in freely and all the issues they cause for American citizens ……self explanatory 

yes I dismiss the defund police….how’s those liberal cities doing?  Self explanatory 

I could keep going but it’s really all self explanatory well at least for me it is but I’m mentally strong

i dismiss immortality and that’s not based on a political figure or news anchor.

22 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'll repeat again... If Trump runs for President, he will be soundly beaten by the Dem candidate again.  

My friend, the mere fact that the Dims started attacking Trump even before he was inaugurated and continued throughout his Presidency and even still attacking him to this day, tells me they DO NOT agree with your assessment!  If they did, then there would be no reason to make these continued phony attacks.  Oh, BTW, the fact that you share this opinion about Trump with these sick commie libs ought to give you pause to reconsider who/what you are siding with!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

My friend, the mere fact that the Dims started attacking Trump even before he was inaugurated and continued throughout his Presidency and even still attacking him to this day, tells me they DO NOT agree with your assessment!  If they did, then there would be no reason to make these continued phony attacks.  Oh, BTW, the fact that you share this opinion about Trump with these sick commie libs ought to give you pause to reconsider who/what you are siding with!

Let’s see… the masses didn’t care about trump’s performance… they hated him so they elected Biden.  

The economy tanking hasn’t changed those peoples’ hatred of Trump. They haven’t “learned a lesson.”  They’re just gonna vote for whoever is running against Trump… it doesn’t even matter who it is… as long as it’s not Trump. 

It’s not rocket science. It’s simple. The only thing that is keeping y’all from recognizing it is that you can’t understand why anyone would vote against trump unless they have some sort of mental deficiency… when in fact it’s just a popularity contest and you’re backing a guy who goes out of his way to be unlikable. 

Who’s gonna be the next President? Anybody but Trump has a chance. 

Let’s see… the masses didn’t care about trump’s performance… they hated him so they elected Biden.  

The economy tanking hasn’t changed those peoples’ hatred of Trump. They haven’t “learned a lesson.”  They’re just gonna vote for whoever is running against Trump… it doesn’t even matter who it is… as long as it’s not Trump. 

It’s not rocket science. It’s simple. The only thing that is keeping y’all from recognizing it is that you can’t understand why anyone would vote against trump unless they have some sort of mental deficiency… when in fact it’s just a popularity contest and you’re backing a guy who goes out of his way to be unlikable. 

Well said 

So why didn’t you? I guess there are enough idiots who would keep this country suffering at every turn, as long as they are insulated against the results. You know, people who brag about how well they have it. Reminds me of the anti-wall punks who live behind walls themselves. Trump had world leaders bowing to him. Biden (or any democrat) is a total embarrassment. Kackling Kamala is clueless. These are the leaders of the left and it will get worse. Hey, vote for Gavin Newsome. What a pure POS.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

So why didn’t you? I guess there are enough idiots who would keep this country suffering at every turn, as long as they are insulated against the results. You know, people who brag about how well they have it. Reminds me of the anti-wall punks who live behind walls themselves. Trump had world leaders bowing to him. Biden (or any democrat) is a total embarrassment. Kackling Kamala is clueless. These are the leaders of the left and it will get worse. Hey, vote for Gavin Newsome. What a pure POS.

You’re exactly right… another Dem would be a terrible idea. That’s why we need to nominate a candidate who can actually beat the Democrat nominee. Not the one who inspired 81 million people to vote against him in 2020. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re exactly right… another Dem would be a terrible idea. That’s why we need to nominate a candidate who can actually beat the Democrat nominee. Not the one who inspired 81 million people to vote against him in 2020. 

Ok

Less than 1% change in Arizona. Less than .5% change in Georgia.  Lastly, 1.5% change in Wisconsin (whose Supreme Court just ruled ballot drop boxes were illigal in 2020).  Those small changes and Trump wins.  Appreciate opinions, but claiming it's a done deal Trump loses 2024 is hard for me to reconcile.  81 million does not an electoral college make.  Plus, 2 big issues, pissed off suburban moms at the DOE can change an election oulook real fast and Hispanic voting shift in Arizona flips that state with ease. Just things to ponder and unlike some, I know I may be wrong.  Done deals and guarantees are nonsense.

If someone can see any state that went for Trump and flipping to the 2024 Democrat nominee, feel free to demonstrate how. 

Will also state if DeSantis runs, despite trailing now in several straw polls, he could win the Republican nomination.  Long shot, but....others have earned their party's nomination with much less name recognition this far out. 

One more thought on the anti-Trump vote.  Presently there is a Democrat in office and most economist, including left leaning, saying we are in this present economic condition for the foreseeable future, does the "enthusiasm" to remove him from office show back up to keep him out?  Do independents that voted against him with a stagnant or falling 401k,  or recent college grads forced to move back home, or female athletes disguted with transgender opponents pull the Democrat lever just to keep Trump from being President again?  Or do they simply stay home?  Based on my previous post, I am thinking about the approximate 40,000 vote diferential between those 3 states COMBINED.   Done deal it is not. 

On 6/8/2022 at 12:41 PM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Never said that, I just believe ppl were out to vote against Conald. Not necessarily for biden .... anyone who thought this election wasn't going to be a record turnout is kidding themselves! 

And now look at the country.  That decision nearly crippled us over night.  No matter if you despise the mean tweeter with every inch of your soul, the country was a very well oiled machine under his reign.  I'd love to pay $1.83 again and watch my 401k continue to gain. Under this current clown, we have no future.