Why doesn't beaumont kelly have turf ?

lcm93

44 minutes ago, KF89 said:

2022-Monsignor Kelly Catholic School in Beaumont, Texas serves 441 students in grades 9-12.

What does that add up to?

Too many variables to get an accurate number without each student's information, but if I had to guess I'd say they bring in around 4.5 to 5 mil. in tuition & fees with 441 students.

2 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

Too many variables to get an accurate number without each student's information, but if I had to guess I'd say they bring in around 4.5 to 5 mil. in tuition & fees with 441 students.

Hahahahaha!!! Try like 300 students. Kelly isn’t what it use to be. They have the opportunity once for sure to upgrade all athletic facilities. With turf at each facility. The diocese put an end to it……

1 hour ago, Wolves247 said:

Hahahahaha!!! Try like 300 students. Kelly isn’t what it use to be. They have the opportunity once for sure to upgrade all athletic facilities. With turf at each facility. The diocese put an end to it……

Just went with the number I was given. I see now that Kelly had 332 kids enrolled as of 8/1/21 per their website.