John Daly, The Last of the Breed 😂

Hagar

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    aidenvagator
    Newest Member
    aidenvagator

• Orangefield 12-1            vs Anahuac    Kountze 8-5                    vs   Hardin Anahuac 7-6                    vs    Orangefield     Buna 7-6                          vs     Kirbyville         Hardin 6-7                      vs   Kountze            Kirbyville 6-7                    vs    Buna.               Warren 6-7                       vs    East Chambers     East Chambers  0-13         vs  Warren   5 teams competing for the last two spots.  O-field and Kountze have secured a playoff spot.
    • 7 on 7, should give us an idea who might step up? The speed is there , just heard they are not consistent at catching the ball. But , when this young big O line learns all the schemes, and gels,  as the season progresses , look out. Keeping all healthy is always the key.
    • Duh. All the states supported Abbott’s handling of the border, against the THREATS of your commie boy Biden. What other answer do you want? People ask you questions and you disappear. I guess you will repeat your evasive answer.
    • I would like to give a rebuttal to this!!      But I can’t think of one…. 
    • Orangefield 12-1   Anahuac   13-1 Kountze 8-5.   Hardin.          8-6/9-5 Anahuac 7-6   Orangefield     7-7 Buna 7-6          Kirbyville        8-6/7-7 Hardin 6-7       Kountze           6-8/7-7 Kirbyville 6-7.   Buna.               . 6-8/7-7 Warren 6-7.     East Chambers     7-7  
  • Topics