Does anyone know when they are going to start resurfacing lcm football field ???

lcm93

The middle area will get six tennis courts.

Recent untimely rains have hindered progress. Field stabilization is complete but there is a testing and waiting period that has to happen before they can proceed. Projected rain for next week could be a problem as well.

On 7/9/2022 at 8:43 PM, raideroldtimer said:

Hope it will hold more thn 250 people on the visitors side.😂

Never saw it but from what I’ve read on here it was comparable to all the other 2A stadiums in this area.  😂👽😂

3 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

I went by hardin jefferson today they are in the process of laying the turf as we speak the new track still has to be completed i wonder if they are going to expand the visitor side stands?

There is alot of construction going on at hardin jefferson high school!!!

• 1 month later...

LCM admin just approved completion of the new field. Will be ready by 2025. The admin restrooms have been fully renovated tho. They have an attendant to "powder the nose" of those who need it. Taxpayers are demonstrating because the turf is an irresponsible overreach. The band has retained a full-time orthopedist for their shin splints. Things are out of hand. Please send thoughts and BOJO.