District Predictions

Dallas Madison is in trouble..! They got caught playing to many games in non district. And haft to give up 3 losses. And their coach has to sit out for the first 7 games this year. Witch two game was against the Silsbee Tigers. Witch we lost one in Dallas and won the other one in Beaumont. Witch tied are record with Borne. If they would have caught it earlier in season Silsbee plays Faith Family in the State Final..!🤦🏻‍♂️

8 hours ago, Who That said:

Dallas Madison is in trouble..! They got caught playing to many games in non district. And haft to give up 3 losses. And their coach has to sit out for the first 7 games this year. Witch two game was against the Silsbee Tigers. Witch we lost one in Dallas and won the other one in Beaumont. Witch tied are record with Borne. If they would have caught it earlier in season Silsbee plays Faith Family in the State Final..!🤦🏻‍♂️

Couldn't have caught it earlier in season. This could only be done after the fact.

Coach has to sit out first 7 district games and he is on 3 years probation. Think this is his 2nd time for a reprimand, not sure.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Couldn't have caught it earlier in season. This could only be done after the fact.

Coach has to sit out first 7 district games and he is on 3 years probation. Think this is his 2nd time for a reprimand, not sure.

The coach at Dallas James Madison will probably move somewhere else, resign etc.  Maybe.   The school is suspended two years.  I assume that means no playoffs for them.   The players in that program will probably transfer to another team.  

17 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The coach at Dallas James Madison will probably move somewhere else, resign etc.  Maybe.   The school is suspended two years.  I assume that means no playoffs for them.   The players in that program will probably transfer to another team.  

The school is not suspended. On probation.

13 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Should be punished more severely,  according to the article in the Dallas paper he was basically ran off from a pryor job for breaking uil rules…but he resigned.  Then he was coaching Madison when they had to forfeit their title for using an ineligible player.  The uil is a joke over all.  Give the district executive committee the main sheriff job but then puts all the big city schools in one district where they oversee themselves…..

When Dallas Madison had to forfeit a championship in 2013 that was around the time the Dallas Madison player was charged with murdering another player in a fight over a game controller.  Mobley was coaching Madison then.  I am sure the fight/death and the forfeiture were all tied in together.

On 5/18/2022 at 2:45 AM, whsalum said:

1. Kountze 

2. EC

3. Buna

4. OF

i got 

1. EC 

2. OF 

3. Kountze

4. Buna 

EC losing one senior off that bunch is going to be dangerous 

OF is well coached and only losing a few off last years team will be a problem in this district 

Kountze all though the return the best player in the district will be very very young 1 seniors and sophomores across the board......but (the following year when that PG is a junior Kountze may have a shot at winning it all) 

Buna will see just how good whitmire was as a coach when they are without him this year.  

On 5/25/2022 at 9:22 AM, BADSANTA said:

Dallas High School Sports = Cheating 

It happens everywhere.  Bigger ISDs have the luxury of apartment complexes that can be a new "permanent address" at the drop of a hat.  But it's not unique to the metroplex.  What I have suggested previously is to make all transfers sit a calendar year regardless of the reason.  That would hurt some but eliminate the illegal transfers.  Anyway.. just my opinion. 

On 5/24/2022 at 9:21 AM, ballismorethanLIFE said:

1 silsbee

2 LCM

2 WOS

4 jasper

Silsbee

Lumberton- should be healthy this year

Jasper- always athletic 

Lcm/Bridge City- bc was young last year and will be much improved.  They have a few great shooters.

Who does Wos have coming back?  I was thinking they graduated almost everything.  

11 hours ago, Cherokee88 said:

21 4A

HJ

Huffman 

HF 

Livingston

Splendora 

Liberty

Tough district at the top.

Hj/fannett- hj struggled without sears, fannett has young talent that isn't selfish 

Huffman/Livingston- Huffman lost some really good ones, Livingston has some potential 

1. EC

2. OF

3.  Kountze

4.  Buna

5.  Anahuac

EC only lost one that shot way too much. Will most likely be starting 5 seniors. After next year EC will fall way down. OF really good but has trouble matching ECs athleticism and stamina. Kountze lost several key pieces but has a couple really good players still there. Buna lost more especially their big man but has a couple really good guards coming back. Anahuac lost their best player but has really good post players coming back with a couple decent guards.

On 5/26/2022 at 9:07 AM, UNT-AggieMan said:

i got 

1. EC 

2. OF 

3. Kountze

4. Buna 

OF is well coached and only losing a few off last years team will be a problem in this district 

Kountze all though the return the best player in the district will be very very young 1 seniors and sophomores across the board......but (the following year when that PG is a junior Kountze may have a shot at winning it all) 

Buna will see just how good whitmire was as a coach when they are without him this year.  

On 5/27/2022 at 10:04 AM, LoydW said:

1. EC

2. OF

3.  Kountze

4.  Buna

5.  Anahuac

EC only lost one that shot way too much. Will most likely be starting 5 seniors. After next year EC will fall way down. OF really good but has trouble matching ECs athleticism and stamina. Kountze lost several key pieces but has a couple really good players still there. Buna lost more especially their big man but has a couple really good guards coming back. Anahuac lost their best player but has really good post players coming back with a couple decent guards.

I tend to agree with you both. 

On 5/26/2022 at 12:00 PM, oldschool2 said:

It happens everywhere.  Bigger ISDs have the luxury of apartment complexes that can be a new "permanent address" at the drop of a hat.  But it's not unique to the metroplex.  What I have suggested previously is to make all transfers sit a calendar year regardless of the reason.  That would hurt some but eliminate the illegal transfers.  Anyway.. just my opinion. 

What is an "illegal transfer".  UIL seems to have a different definition depending on the schools involved.....

On 6/2/2022 at 8:39 AM, KF89 said:

What is an "illegal transfer".  UIL seems to have a different definition depending on the schools involved.....

Transferring for athletic purposes.  That’s why those deemed to have done so are barred from varsity competition for 1 calendar year.  It’s not difficult to get around, though.

On 5/26/2022 at 9:07 AM, UNT-AggieMan said:

i got 

1. EC 

2. OF 

3. Kountze

4. Buna 

I tend to agree more with this prediction now that I think about it. Kountze is probably gonna be starting 4 sophomore’s and a junior. Another season where I think they will improve as the season moves on.