Roe versus Wade draft seems to overturn

15 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I support this wholeheartedly (and this really is my last post on the thread).  A big part of the exception I take with the pro-life crowd is how seldom most of them put their money and time where their mouth is.  Even being pro-choice, I want abortions to be cheap, safe, and most importantly, rare.  Anything states can do to improve the situations and mindset of pregnant women in bad spots is a win in my book.

I don't want my house broken into, but I'm not part of our neighborhood watch, nor do I spend time at the prisons lecturing inmates on how wrong burglary is. That being said, I have always supported the Birthright organization in several ways.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I’m so blessed I wasn’t killed!

can anyone else  say that…

I can. 

It just boggles my mind that some can't see that life begins at conception. Every living thing, whether it is plants and trees, animals or human beings had to have started at some point. If you put a seed into the ground, it starts to germinate, that's life of a plant/tree beginning. It ain't like a motor with wires was hook up to it start the growth process. Geez.

21 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The pro life crowd spends much more private money for their cause than the pro abortion crowd…not even close.

I gotta quit coming back on here and reading y'all's responses.  The pro-life crowd certainly spends a lot of money trying to make sure these babies are born.  i'm referring to after they're born.  The same folks who are pro-life are typically anti-handout and anti-government support.  There's no debating that.  It wouldn't take a whole lot to go through old political threads on here and find quotes from the majority of your pro-lifers in this thread disparaging government aid and handout programs, all of which would have to be massively expanded when you start adding a few million mouths a year to the government teat.  

And let me just add this here because I really don't want to come back onto this thread: I'm all for added support to expectant mothers, counseling (for those who want it), etc.  And I especially would like to see adoption not be a big money operation.  Make it an easier process and you'll see abortions drop, and you'll find more families for more unwanted kids.  Just because I'm pro-choice doesn't mean I celebrate abortion.  I'm happy to see the numbers greatly decrease, but there's got to be a plan in place to support these kids.  Getting them born is the first, easiest, and cheapest step.  

I gotta quit coming back on here and reading y'all's responses.  The pro-life crowd certainly spends a lot of money trying to make sure these babies are born.  i'm referring to after they're born.  The same folks who are pro-life are typically anti-handout and anti-government support.  There's no debating that.  It wouldn't take a whole lot to go through old political threads on here and find quotes from the majority of your pro-lifers in this thread disparaging government aid and handout programs, all of which would have to be massively expanded when you start adding a few million mouths a year to the government teat.  

And let me just add this here because I really don't want to come back onto this thread: I'm all for added support to expectant mothers, counseling (for those who want it), etc.  And I especially would like to see adoption not be a big money operation.  Make it an easier process and you'll see abortions drop, and you'll find more families for more unwanted kids.  Just because I'm pro-choice doesn't mean I celebrate abortion.  I'm happy to see the numbers greatly decrease, but there's got to be a plan in place to support these kids.  Getting them born is the first, easiest, and cheapest step.  

Stop the corporate welfare, cronyism, illegal immigrants, and billions of dollars handed out to countries that hate us an put America’s babies and people first. Problem solved. 

I gotta quit coming back on here and reading y'all's responses.  The pro-life crowd certainly spends a lot of money trying to make sure these babies are born.  i'm referring to after they're born.  The same folks who are pro-life are typically anti-handout and anti-government support. 

... but there's got to be a plan in place to support these kids

Uh, yeah. I don't think its my responsibility to pay for someone else's children. I take care of my own. If people reproduce children, they should support them, and not be deadbeat parents depending on others to pay for everything.

This has nothing to do with stopping a beating heart in the womb though. These are two totally different issues that the pro abortion people desperately try to link together.   

19 hours ago, Crawford said:

It just boggles my mind that some can't see that life begins at conception. Every living thing, whether it is plants and trees, animals or human beings had to have started at some point. If you put a seed into the ground, it starts to germinate, that's life of a plant/tree beginning. It ain't like a motor with wires was hook up to it start the growth process. Geez.

The media and feminist groups have effectively brainwashed a significant part of America to believe a lie. 

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

He didn’t use any feel good word salad just cold hard facts. How gut wrenching was that explanation? I’ll answer…very gut wrenching. God have Mercy on this country. 

My prayer is that this will give those that feel it's a woman choice, that they would have a different point of view on abortion. Or they would now see the ugliness and cruelty that goes on during a abortion procedure.

Think about it, the unwanted baby has no one to stand up or speak up for them. Not even it's own mother. The little guy or gal is all alone for no one to save them because it's legal. Like you said, may God almighty have mercy on this country.

So, we should be concerned about who’ll take care of the baby once born.  A real problem, no argument there, but is killing it the answer?  A one year old - mother’s on crack.  Dad, whoever he may be, not a factor.  Who’ll care for this kid?  Let’s just kill him/her.  If it’s the answer for a baby in the womb, why not a one year old?  Or she had 3 kids, 1, 2 & 4.  Kill all three.  I’m not sure I see the difference given the argument of who’s to care for the child or children.  Can someone enlighten me?  They’re all four (baby in the womb and the other 3) unwanted, so let the killing begin.