NBA Playoffs 2022

16 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Can't believe the Bulls are the only lower seed to win a game so far in the East.

The Bulls might very well win that series. I told ppl before the series started that the Bulls were good enough to win it in 6 or 7 and bad enough to get swept. They're literally bipolar, those are the type of teams you don't wanna see in the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The Bulls might very well win that series. I told ppl before the series started that the Bulls were good enough to win it in 6 or 7 and bad enough to get swept. They're literally bipolar, those are the type of teams you don't wanna see in the playoffs. 

Bulls definitely have a chance to win the series now with Middleton's MCL injury.  

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nets in trouble with KD and Kyrie in for games 3 and 4. They better get right. Hopefully my Celtics get at least a split in Brooklyn. 

That KD Kyrie connection just isn’t panning out like how everyone hoped it would… I give it 1 more season and if not time to blow up the experiment… imo. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Sweep complete in Brooklyn! 

4 wins down, 12 more to go.  

KD and Kyrie only have 1 playoff series win since the “super team” was created… I said give it 1 more year but I’m starting to think the experiment is over… 

celtics rest up, get healthy and get ready for round 2!

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

KD and Kyrie only have 1 playoff series win since the “super team” was created… I said give it 1 more year but I’m starting to think the experiment is over… 

celtics rest up, get healthy and get ready for round 2!

Nets gotta get rid of Kyrie, dude is a headcase. I'd throw the brinks truck at Jalen Brunson in the off-season cause Dallas wont be able to keep him. Ben Simmons can't be trusted, might have to get rid of him too, but I don't know any team that would take that problem off Brooklyn's hands. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nets gotta get rid of Kyrie, dude is a headcase. I'd throw the brinks truck at Jalen Brunson in the off-season cause Dallas wont be able to keep him. Ben Simmons can't be trusted, might have to get rid of him too, but I don't know any team that would take that problem off Brooklyn's hands. 

Every team Ben Simmons has played for he has quit on them… LSU, his national team, 76ers, now the Nets…  he better get his act together or he might be out of the league premature. 

Kyrie is a headcase, I wonder if Lebron was able to control him for all those years before he finally had enough? If so Lakers. But just imagine Westbrook and KD team you again lo… I read a article where it said Kyrie needs Coach Pop to get back to his self again. 

Rudy Gobert for Jalen Brunson… lol 

33 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Every team Ben Simmons has played for he has quit on them… LSU, his national team, 76ers, now the Nets…  he better get his act together or he might be out of the league premature. 

Kyrie is a headcase, I wonder if Lebron was able to control him for all those years before he finally had enough? If so Lakers. But just imagine Westbrook and KD team you again lo… I read a article where it said Kyrie needs Coach Pop to get back to his self again. 

Good chance Pop retires after the playoffs done, but who knows.  

Personally I wouldn't wanna play with Simmons or Kyrie. Can't trust em. Simmons in my opinion is only in it for the money, he couldn't careless about championships. As for Kyrie you never know when you're going to get 'Sane Kyrie' or 'Bipolar Kyrie'. 

13 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

God no lol. Rudy would definitely make the Mavs better, but I don't want any part of his mammoth contract on the Mavs' books. 

4 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

Gotta think KD is regretting his move from Golden State to Brooklyn. Celtics made his life hell on offense this series and he had no help to bail him out. 

Not only that, I could tell all season he was getting fed up with Kyrie. I bet if the Nets was given a choice to keep KD or Kyrie they would pick KD with no hesitation. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Not only that, I could tell all season he was getting fed up with Kyrie. I bet if the Nets was given a choice to keep KD or Kyrie they would pick KD with no hesitation. 

No doubt, but the question is does KD even want to be there anymore now. I mean since he’s been there things haven’t gone his way. 

10 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

No doubt, but the question is does KD even want to be there anymore now. I mean since he’s been there things haven’t gone his way. 

I think he does, he has Nash's back per his presser and seems to be ok with his other teammates. Almost beat the Deer last season without Harden and Headcase. 

I noticed in Kyrie presser he only named KD, the GM and who I believe is the Nets owner and "family members" around the organization in regards to returning and help "manage" (whatever the hell that means in Kyrie's world) 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

There's no way on Earth I give Kyrie a 5yr $247mil contract that I do know. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This is huge!!! A shame injuries have taken hold of these playoffs. 

This is the hidden content, please

Khris Middleton reportedly sustained a Grade 2 sprain, which takes more recovery time. 

I think the Celtics would beat the Bucks in 6 or 7 games even with Mid playing.