NBA Playoffs 2022

13 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Of course Luka gets hurt during the last regular season game smh. 

They're calling it a calf strain. Word on the street is he wasn't supposed to be in the game 2nd half, he got hurt in the 3rd quarter I believe. Not sure what J. Kidd was thinking. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They're calling it a calf strain. Word on the street is he wasn't supposed to be in the game 2nd half, he got hurt in the 3rd quarter I believe. Not sure what J. Kidd was thinking. 

Yepp, Kidd leaving the starters in too long has been a reoccurring theme this season. 

I can see Arceneaux becoming Herb Jones 2.0 over these next few years once he gets more time playing perimeter defense, along with adding a little bulk in the weight room. TA is already a smart offensive player that can knock down 3s. Pelicans found a gem getting Jones in the 2nd round last year. 

23 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

My Prediction for the Championship Celtics vs Suns. Celtics win it all. 

I'd like to see us versus Memphis in the Finals for 7 games if fortunate enough to get there (road to win the East is a gauntlet). I have no clue who would win that series. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'd like to see us versus Memphis in the Finals for 7 games if fortunate enough to get there (road to win the East is a gauntlet). I have no clue who would win that series. 

I just don’t think Memphis does it yet.. but wouldn’t mind it.

but wow what a big shot by Tatum for game 1!!!

Mavs with a massive win with Luka still hurt last night.  One of the more incredible performances I can remember, to be honest.  They hit 22 triples (at a 47% rate) and only turned the ball over 3 times the entire game.  It's not common to feel like the home team stole one at home, but that's what happened last night.  Hoping Doncic is ready to come back before the next game.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Mavs with a massive win with Luka still hurt last night.  One of the more incredible performances I can remember, to be honest.  They hit 22 triples (at a 47% rate) and only turned the ball over 3 times the entire game.  It's not common to feel like the home team stole one at home, but that's what happened last night.  Hoping Doncic is ready to come back before the next game.  

Huge performances from Kleber and Brunson. Love seeing them play so well considering their past playoff struggles. The open 3s will be there all series for the Mavs as long as the Jazz's perimeter defense lets every ballhandler blow by them and force Gobert to help at the rim.