Texas to Use Charter Buses to Drop Illegal Immigrants in Washington DC

bullets13

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

For it not to be a publicity stunt in my opinion…..there should be a constant flow of loading, hauling and  drop offs.

with as many that are coming across there should be a waiting line from dc to Texas in the highway to drop them off.

if abbot wants to make a statement then make it and stop twinkle toeing it

It is somewhat of a publicity stunt but I also think one of the reasons is to force the Biden administration's hand on this.  If they balk on busing these folks to their doorstep, it will raise the question as to why this is ok in border states and not DC.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Also, look how nice they are dressed.  They really look down and out.  LOL!   If we had any ethical journalist they would look into who's organizing and funding this flood of illegal immigrants.  

Or could it be actors paid for by Trump or other Republicans? 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It is somewhat of a publicity stunt but I also think one of the reasons is to force the Biden administration's hand on this.  If they balk on busing these folks to their doorstep, it will raise the question as to why this is ok in border states and not DC.

This ^^^^^

Buses 9 and 10 have dropped off illegals in DC.  IMO this bus deal is an attempt to force Biden to take action.  Also, for most of us that watch FOX, we’re well aware of the crisis, but those who watch other MSM are not even aware because the MSM doesn’t report it.  If the buses keep arriving in DC, the Liberal Media will eventually have to cover it.

I applaud Abbott on this.  Publicity stunt?  I don’t think so.  What else can he do?  I just wish the other border States would follow suit.  It’s a drop in the bucket but durn, we (he) have to do something.  Keep the buses going.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Buses 9 and 10 have dropped off illegals in DC.  IMO this bus deal is an attempt to force Biden to take action.  Also, for most of us that watch FOX, we’re well aware of the crisis, but those who watch other MSM are not even aware because the MSM doesn’t report it.  If the buses keep arriving in DC, the Liberal Media will eventually have to cover it.

I applaud Abbott on this.  Publicity stunt?  I don’t think so.  What else can he do?  I just wish the other border States would follow suit.  It’s a drop in the bucket but durn, we (he) have to do something.  Keep the buses going.

This is the hidden content, please

Agree 100% on this.  I’ve thought this from the first bus.

• 4 weeks later...