TUES. 3/29- SILSBEE- 24 WOS- 3 FINAL

KF89

• KF89 changed the title to TUES. 3/29- SILSBEE- 24 WOS- 3 FINAL
54 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I can't say for sure, but I think we already know...

Andre Robertson Field is what they want to name it. Maybe it's "@ ronnie Anderson park".

@wo-s#1 ?

Splitting the naming honors like that would make sense. Andre was one of my dad's favorite teammates (he was a sophomore my dad's senior year when they lost in the state semifinals).

1 hour ago, BEARCPA said:

Splitting the naming honors like that would make sense. Andre was one of my dad's favorite teammates (he was a sophomore my dad's senior year when they lost in the state semifinals).

That's the idea...

This is the hidden content, please

They also want to buy the old wells Fargo bank by the middle school. Why???

Edit... valued at $2.4 M

Edited by WOSdrummer99

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

That's the idea...

This is the hidden content, please

They also want to buy the old wells Fargo bank by the middle school. Why???

Edit... valued at $2.4 M

Interesting. My only guess is maybe they want to make it their new Admin building if they’re looking to move from the one on Park. That Wells Fargo branch was nice on the inside from what I remember. 

5 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

Your dad must have went to WO about the same time as my brother and sister. My brother graduated in 75 and my sister in 77.

28 minutes ago, marshman said:

Your dad must have went to WO about the same time as my brother and sister. My brother graduated in 75 and my sister in 77.

Yepp, both of my parents were West Orange class of 74. Dad had 4 younger siblings that graduated from WO throughout the rest of the 70s. 

12 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

Interesting. My only guess is maybe they want to make it their new Admin building if they’re looking to move from the one on Park. That Wells Fargo branch was nice on the inside from what I remember. 

Yes that could be it. Built after Rita, it was very nice. But they moved away to a smaller north orange location because of MOLD.