Looking For Broadcasters

Rebel Yeller

It's hard to believe but the high school football season is about 5 months away.

That fact is not lost on SETXSports.com! We are already making preparations for broadcasting games next season and that is where some of you might come into the picture. 

Ask yourself a few questions...

1. Do you love high school sports in general and specifically high school football?

2. Are you someone who is always in the stands supporting "MY" team or just going to games because you love the game?

3. Would you like to have an excuse to be at every single game your team plays in this coming season?

If you answered yes to those questions then you just might be someone we would like to talk to!

We are set for Silsbee, Newton, Woodville and West Sabine but we would be interested in increasing the number of teams and games that are broadcast on SETXSports.com and you could help us do just that.

If you have ever or never done any kind of broadcasting we can train you to be the voice of your team on SETXSports.com. We have some who do games all by their selves and others that recruit a team, we leave that up to you!

We need to replace Mike Sanchez who is stepping away into retirement. He did East Chambers last year. We would love to go back and broadcast Kirbyville and literally any area school and even into new territory north of Houston we would love to talk to you.

If you are interested please email me with your name and phone number and the best time to talk to you. The pay is not always great and it depends on getting advertising sponsors for the broadcasts, but you almost always get to be in a press box. that means you get air conditioning when its hot, a heater when its cold and a dry place when its raining. Believe me that is worth plenty.

So contact me and lets talk about you becoming the voice of your school's team!

Scott Loar

SETXSports.com Sales Manager and Broadcaster for the last 10 years

[email protected] 

• 2 weeks later...