HJ Hires Zach Bass as new AD/HC

Guest mrtomcat
50 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Durant was close to that size when he came out of UT. He's not all that far from it now and the Celtics are taking him out of his game by being physical with him. The kid needs to EAT. 

not sure we can critique a top 20 basketball player of all time

On 4/20/2022 at 11:13 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man I remember when BC was good in football, they beat png that particular year i believe when they had Prosperie at QB, Brian Bock was the RB for BC, they made the playoffs. 1996 maybe or 97.... BC folks was hyped bout that team. 

Don't quote me on that but I believe that's what happened 😁

PNG beat BC that year 27-26 to keep them out of the playoffs (1996). The next season Long became the QB. Bridge City’s last win over PNG was in 1993.

1 hour ago, AshlyKBMT said:

PNG beat BC that year 27-26 to keep them out of the playoffs (1996). The next season Long became the QB. Bridge City’s last win over PNG was in 1993.

That's right, I remember now, game was in BC. Didn't Prosperie have some type of ankle issue or sickness before the game?? I need to try to find that game on YouTube, im sure someone got video footage of it. 

11 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Excellent hire! Kids will absolutely love playing for Coach Bass, and he is one helluva football coach; as mentioned above he is a great man as well! Go Hawks!

He might also be what is needed to pull some of that Beaumont talent out to HJ. This could be a turning point for the Hawks. 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:39 AM, PrairieMan said:

I wonder if Bass put's in for this job. I know he's only been at WB for a year, but this feels like a good fit for him. Great guy who deserves to be an AD at a bigger school and it's fairly close to home. 

Just a reminder.... :)

• Bobcat1 changed the title to HJ Hires Zach Bass as new AD/HC